Recomended Right Wingers for Southampton

sachithyoda

Reaction score
I'm currently in the second season with Southampton. I need a good right winger. I tried to get deulofou but Barcelona wouldn't sell him to me at any cost. I have a 19 million budget

AMR? Try Jordan Jones (retrain). Jake Sinclair from reserves should be pretty good. Maybe try Alexandre Lacazette.

Ince is better on the right, if you're using him as an IF. However if it's AM winging, Ince is lethal on the left. I've got offers for around 35 million $ for him after the 2nd season, and I only bought him for 5.25 Million $ in the first season.

19 Million budget is enough for a top quality player. I got Juan Fernando Quintero from Porto for my Chelsea save, trained him as IF at right wing, performs very well. Has necessary PPMs, stats are mind blowing too. Is young so stats will drop initially but then boost up. Also start to develop his weaker foot. Got him for 13M, on 20k contract, Pretty cheap for top quality player.

I got Oxlade Chamberlain for 18.5 in the summer before my second season, Also got Tom Ince. Check Eduardo Salvio, i had him on loan first season and he got player of the year. Benfica wouldn't sell second time around.

Vitinho. Lethal on the Left Wing, and equally good on the right. 5 games - 4 goals for me, as a winger (AML/AMR). Oxlade-Chamberlain has never been interested in coming to Soton for me, inspite of him being worse than a squad player at Arsenal. Also, try looking at Wellington Nem. Quintero is excellent too, if Porto are willing to sell, and he's ok with moving to Soton.

Rodrigo Gomez, one of the best wingers I've ever seen. I've got him in my Atalanta save, I'm in 2015/16 and currently he has 8 goals and 20 assists from 25 starts and 2 sub appearances at 7.59 average rating. Says it all in my opinion but you may have to have the Argentine league as playable, not sure