Recommend AMR, DR for Liverpool 11.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinned_82

Reaction score
Just started my first save on FM11, managing Liverpool. Looking for a good AMR that can play immediately, and backup DR for Glen Johnson. Any recommendations is appreciated, thanks!

AMR gervinho ;) good finisher and good atribute for winger ;) for i thing the best choise is corchia from le mans ;)

AMR gervinho ;) good finisher and good atribute for winger ;) for i thing the best choise is corchia from le mans ;)

Cool, i'll check them out. I also have Adam Johnson and a Schelotto guy (cesena) on my shortlist.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Kelly is more than enough backup for glen johnson

Hmm.. but his stats does seem abit poor in the game, but i'll KIV of his progress. Thanks for the headsup.

AMR- Giuliano (Internacional), Aaron Lennon, Jesus Navas, Santiago Cazorla, Ibrahim Afellay.
DR- Gregory Van der Wiel, Gonzalo Castro, Stefan de Vrij ( Great potencial).

Try Aurier from RC Lens, brilliant for me for my Birmingham save, great potential

Afellay for right wing mate but Maxi is good enough for 2-3 seasons..

AMR sanchez
DR danilo from santos dubbed new maicon is a beast only costs about 3.5m

RB: I'd say Martin Kelly is good enough, but Serge Aurier of RC Lens is very good backup and a huge prospect on the game.

AMR: Eljero Elia, Alexis Sanchez and Jesus Navas, all quite pricey though - around £16m - £25m for any one of them

DR- Kyle Walker (Spurs) and Darjio Srna (Shakhtar)
AMR-Aaron Lennon and Van der Vaart (Spurs)

Cool, i'll check them out. I also have Adam Johnson and a Schelotto guy (cesena) on my shortlist.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Hmm.. but his stats does seem abit poor in the game, but i'll KIV of his progress. Thanks for the headsup.

Im about one month into the season with liverpool and he (kelly) has won young player of the month for me so is is doing well

Thank for the all the suggestions thus far. I've bought Eljero Elia for 15.5M, and a 7M bid for Afellay is accepted. I've decided to stick with Kelly as backup RB. Babel is loaned to Atletico for 2M.

This is my first season, and that's probably about it for my transfers, unless someone advises me to strengthen another area? But I blew my whole transfer budget on Elia, and has about 1-2M left.

What is the attacking part of your formation look like? I just started my first Liverpool save as well and am having trouble with who to start where.

I'm running three MC with a AMR and a AML and of course Torres in the ST role as either poacher/complete forward (depends on situation). I'm curious...without any transfers...who one might play in those roles and what their roles would be? I have Gerrard playing in a box to box in the MCR and Lucas in the Ball Winning Midfielder (Defend) role in the middle. Who, and in what role, would you recommend for the MCL (i.e. Meireles, Poulsen, or...Maxi (Not sure if there are any other viable options))? and who might one want in the AML and AMR (from Joe Cole, Babel, Kuyt, Maxi, and Jovanovic)?

I have Aurelio and Johnson set as Wing Backs if that makes any difference...

What is the attacking part of your formation look like? I just started my first Liverpool save as well and am having trouble with who to start where.

I'm running three MC with a AMR and a AML and of course Torres in the ST role as either poacher/complete forward (depends on situation). I'm curious...without any transfers...who one might play in those roles and what their roles would be? I have Gerrard playing in a box to box in the MCR and Lucas in the Ball Winning Midfielder (Defend) role in the middle. Who, and in what role, would you recommend for the MCL (i.e. Meireles, Poulsen, or...Maxi (Not sure if there are any other viable options))? and who might one want in the AML and AMR (from Joe Cole, Babel, Kuyt, Maxi, and Jovanovic)?

I have Aurelio and Johnson set as Wing Backs if that makes any difference...

Well, this is just me, and i'm experimenting as well.

LB- Aurelio (FB Support)
RB- Johnson (FB Attack)

MCL-Lucas (Ball Winner, Def)
MC- Meireles (Central MF, Supp)
MCR- Gerrard (Advanced Playmaker, Att)

AML- Elia (Inside Forward, Att)
AMR- Maxi (Inside Forward Supp)

ST- Ngog (Torres injured) (Poacher)

I would say you get a forward first to partner Torres. Villa would be perfect or if you're looking out for youngsters try Vaclav Kadlec. Also, your own players like N'Gog and Pacheco should be good.

AMR- Giuliano (Internacional), Aaron Lennon, Jesus Navas, Santiago Cazorla, Ibrahim Afellay.
DR- Gregory Van der Wiel, Gonzalo Castro, Stefan de Vrij ( Great potencial).
I agree with some of your players,but with Santi Cazorla and de Vrij,i dont.I brough Cazorla at the half of the 1st season and he was awful.I brough him for 36 millions and i sold him for 11 at fulham.About Stefan de Vrij,i signed him at Internazionale Milano for 8 millions but he was injured all the time.When he was playing he was making errors and his stats were only deproving.

Backup for Johnson? How about have the wonderful Sime Vrsaljko to fight for his first team place at the tender age of 18?

He's from NK Dinamo. Snap him up fast, he moves to teams quite fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.