korea101

Reaction score
Hi guys

Can someone please recommend an AMR for Leicester in the Championship. I've been doing some searching but none of the players I have seen suggested want to discuss contracts. I have a budet of 1.8 million GBP.

The player needs good crossing, dribbling, pace and flair.

I'm trying to get Obertan on loan but I don't think he will come. Other loan recommendations would also be welcome!

Cheers

Hi I am currently playing with Leicester City and I have signed Henri Lansbury (loan) , Adam Hammill (1.5m) , Chris Eagles (3.4m) , Pedro Morales (975k) , Alex Chamberlian (550k) and Dale Jennings (770k).

I sold off Hobbs for 3.4mil and few other fringe players which brought in a extra 7.25mil which allowed me to bring in those players plus a few free agents plus landed Vaclev Kadlec for 975k..

Hope that helps you

Gai Assulin(free), Van der meyde(free), Pancrate(free), Olivier kapo(free), Bernard Mendy(free), Jeremie Aliadiere(free), James o'shea(loan).

Patrick Ingelsten, you can get him for around 700k and he is rated as a good premier division player.

Christer George (free) can play striker and anywhere in midfield
Fadel Brahami (free) can play a few positions including RM
Mendy (free) Can play anywhere down the right

Adam Hammill is a beast, snap him up :)

You can normally get Assulin in on loan if he has gone to one of the top European clubs. One player I managed to get in on loan for my Colchester United game when I was in the Championship was a fella called Franck Dja Djedje from AC Arles Avignon. He was brilliant for me and you could easily afford him with the money you quoted.

this might sound silly but when i was leicester i had craig conway from dundee utd and he was a star i got him for 500grand and 6.500 wages a week

this might sound silly but when i was leicester i had craig conway from dundee utd and he was a star i got him for 500grand and 6.500 wages a week

TBF, Conway is a LW in the game, I myself signed him for Hearts and played him here to good effects.

I'd look into David Templeton if you havn't signed anyone yet, he may sign.

he can play on both wings trust me have even had him replace wiess for rangers and he done well

he can play on both wings trust me have even had him replace wiess for rangers and he done well

I wasn't doubting you mate, I know he can. :)

Just saying he plays better AML, his natural position on the game. :)

Ahmed Soukouna is a Free player, and he is a decent AMR :)
Its a striker but he can also play AMR and DC :)

sergio zijler (free transfer)or pascal feindouno (free transfer)

Thanks for the responses guys. I will have a look at these players!