Recommend Me A Movie, or 10

Sean said:
I havn't seen it yet, but I downloaded about 10 of his movies the other day and I am going to have a Van Damme marathon tonight. Might not watch that one as I am watching from oldest to newest. Apparently it's pretty decent (cosidering it has Van Damme in).

Where u download movies from??

ANT101 said:
Where u download movies from??

OOOO Sean, downloadng of movies is wrong

I take it by download oyu mean off one of those sites where you pay fro the film and download it rather than getting a dvd sent to you

dont the sky movies do free downloads if u have sky movies.

I can't believe I forgot to mention 'Napolean Dynamite' in my list :yikes: and nobody has mentioned T2 either.

Gregor has seen both of them, I was only recommending films to him but I'm sure a few others will be using this thread as well.

Craven said:
I can't believe I forgot to mention 'Napolean Dynamite' in my list :yikes: and nobody has mentioned T2 either.

Napoleon Dynamite is one of the most funny films on recent times. That dance is brilliant.

Nap Dy is on right now on Sky movies 1, started 15 mins ago

Ive seen it 2 or 3 times, class film

Its wierd the first time you watch it because you have no idea what is going on but the second time is just brilliant.

yeh the 2nd time was def better, like the office in that sense

clackerbag said:
Napoleon Dynamite is one of the most funny films on recent times. That dance is brilliant.

I watched it yesterday, it wasn't very good tbh.

What made u like it so much:|

its weirdness, suppose its a black comedy

In the end I only got round to getting Full Metal Jacket, thanks for reccomendation, will prob get them at a later date

Like I said, the first time you watch it you think WTF?! but if you watch it again without trying to think whats going on its very funny.

I recommend: some Lee Evans dvds. hes a funny guy.

I agree with Douy, the XL one and the Wired and Wonderful at Wembley are the best ones.

Sorry to bump this thread..

Going on holiday tonight need some movies to watch on the flight.. I've got a few already but want to have a big selection.

So far I have;

Cradle 2 the Grave
Shank
The Hangover
Green Street Hooligans 1
Transporter 1

Any more recommendations.. and please don't recommend horrors because they are boring on your own.

Sorry to bump this thread..

Going on holiday tonight need some movies to watch on the flight.. I've got a few already but want to have a big selection.

So far I have;

Cradle 2 the Grave
Shank
The Hangover
Green Street Hooligans 1
Transporter 1

Any more recommendations.. and please don't recommend horrors because they are boring on your own.
The shawshank Redemption
Anchorman
Zoolander
Tremors
Waynes world
SESSION 9
Saving private Ryam
Battle Royale ( Japanese, English subs)
The Warriors
Spirited Away

The SAW films (8/10)
Crash (9/10)