xDzyn

Reaction score
Hey guys, on my Southampton save.
Can anyone recommend some players to improve my team.
Thanks

View attachment 372666

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Rarely use FM Base anymore:mad:

Btw im willing to sell anyone to create funds, excluding Luke Shaw, James Ward Prowse, Maher and maybe Ramirez. Also would prefer not to sell Zouma/Leno as i recently bought them. Plus im looking to sell Vitinho for around ?20m.

Let Victor Valdes go. Get a regen in. I'm guessing he's on a lot of money, which could be spent elsewhere.

LB: Get Jonathan Silva in. He's better than Oviedo.

CB: Balanta/Doria.

I would get one more striker in for cover. Youngster like Vietto or Barbosa.

Deffo need a new CAM and let Gaston Ramirez go for big-ish money. This all depends on what players will actually join you. He's the main link between your midfield to strikers, especially without wingers. So as big of a name as possible really. Splash out here if you need to.

Other than that, just replace as they get old to be honest.

Last edited:
I've been trying to get rid of Valdes since i got Leno.
I tried getting Silva in before i got Oviedo but he rejected and ended up at Shakhter, now hes worth over 15m and i don't want to spend that much on a backup.
I've bought Papadapolous(?) for a CB
Fierro is currently on loan and he is the striker for cover atm and is returning next season.
Ramirez im not 100% sure of letting go but if someone great becomes available im willing to get them in as im currently fighting for European comp (3rd/4th place).

Good back up striker is Ademilson from Sao Paulo averages 1 in 2 most of the time atleast or you could try get Adrian Ramos Colombian striker finishing stats aint the best but dont let that fool you given the right training and right balls into him he will back 20+ Goals a season. But he will cost towards 10mil where Ademilson costs around 5mil.

And for lb you could try Lucas Digne and CAM you could get Josue the one from Porto the Portuguese one very bright talent if you could afford.