G Gromit243 Member Joined Jan 20, 2010 Messages 291 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 26, 2010 #1 Hello I am the Italian side Carpendolo witch is the same as teams like Stains,borrow ,histon but I am top of the table in January so I want to strengthen my squad who do you recommend? I have about 100k and 10k wage ( year 2011)
Hello I am the Italian side Carpendolo witch is the same as teams like Stains,borrow ,histon but I am top of the table in January so I want to strengthen my squad who do you recommend? I have about 100k and 10k wage ( year 2011)
J Jake Super Moderator Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 10,147 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Dec 26, 2010 #2 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f113/ - We have an entire LLM section where you could look for tips. If not, please follow these rules and post in the correct section, here.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f113/ - We have an entire LLM section where you could look for tips. If not, please follow these rules and post in the correct section, here.