Recommended movies

some good films i have seen this month you might like

1 plan b ill Manors pretty good film if you like that sort of thing
2 battleship is pretty cool very cool special effect in it
3 promethueus very good
4 taken 1 if you like a classic
4 red tails war film about tuskegee airmen

I should cyber slap you for that non-sensical comment. :p

I have distressing news. Disney have bought Lucasfims for £2.5 billion. Disney are going to make a new Star Wars series of movies. I am now going to lie down :'(
Just saw that too...
As if the franchise hadn't been watered down enough, it's time to start prodding the horse with high velocity size 12 boots.

Just saw that too...
As if the franchise hadn't been watered down enough, it's time to start prodding the horse with high velocity size 12 boots.

Words just cannot describe how distressing this is. I admit I'm an absolute star wars nerd, but could see the warning signs with the Phantom Menace. This is just flogging the remains of a dead horse.

If they were to continue the cartoon series, ok , fine, no major harm done, I thought they were all ok and at 15 minutes **** didn't get dragged out much.

To start another run of films??? That's just cash cowing.

seen a few movies at the cinema recently. Out of Lawless, the Campaign, the Sweeney and Skyfall, I have to say Lawless was by far the best. Skyfall was a bit meh and slow. The campaign was pretty funny and easy watching and the Sweeney was pretty much Ray Winston being cockney. Lawless was pretty immense though, Hardy and Shia Le Bouf were excellent.

hmmm, time to blow some cultures up your ****-nal.
Meet The Feebles - 1989, Peter Jackson. Black humour meets Sesame Street
Blazing Saddles - 1974, Mel Brooks. Also mentions: Spaceballs, The Producers, Robin Hood: Men in Tights
The Princess Bride - 1987, Rob Reiner. Also mentions: This is Spinal Tap, When Harry Met Sally, A Few Good Men
Life of Brian & Holy Grail - Terrys Gillingham and Jones
Friday - 1995, F. Gary Gray. Also: The Negotiator, Law Abiding Citizen, Be Cool
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective - 1994, Tom Shaydac.
The Blues Brothers - 1980, John Landis. Also: Animal House, Trading Places, Spies Like Us, Three Amigos
Caddyshack - 1980, Harold Ramis. Also: Groundhog Day, Analyse This/That
Stripes - 1981, Ivan Reitman. Also: Ghostbusters, Meatballs, Kindergarten Cop, Evolution
Ferris Beuller's Day Off - 1986, John Hughes. Also: The Breakfast Club, Planes-Train-Automobiles, Uncle Buck
Dr. Strangelove - 1964, Stanley Kubrick (need I say more here?)
Slap Shot - 1977, Gorge Roy Hill. Also: Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, The Sting
See No Evil, Hear No Evil - 1989, Arthur Hillier.
Running Scared - 1986, Peter Hayams
The Castle - 1997, Rob Sitch. Dry Aussie humour in it's finery.
Clerks - 1994, Kevin Smith. Also: Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Clerks II
Flying High/Airplane - 1980, Jim Abrahams, David & Jerry Zucker. Also: Naked Gun Series, Top Secret!, BASEketball
Brain Donors - 1992, Dennis Dugan
Waynes World - 1992, Penelpe Spheeirs. Also: Black Sheep
Fletch/Fletch Lives - 1985/89, Michael Ritchie
Catch-22 - 1970, Mike Nicholls. Also: The Graduate, Charlie Wilson's War
Empire Records - 1995, Allan Moyle.

it may be a bot.. clearly must be younger than 9 years old :)

wanna suggest Enemy directed by Denis Villeneuve and Upstream Color by Shane Carruth