karakorum

Reaction score
Ive loaded a game with 145,000 players when it recommends no more than 125,000. Anyone got any experience of going over the limit? Any problems with it?

when i do it the game can sometimes go a little slower, but I have never had any other issues...

If i go over the limit with my pc, it's impossible for me to play, it all depends on what pc you have. For me i only can support 4 major leagues and have a very good game.

I go over the limit but It's fine also. 145,000 players :O what PC do you have.
My PC has 4 gigs of Ram and 4 quad-core processors but my recommended players is 45,000

Loading is slower.... But i think its worth the greater spand of different and exciting players :)

i dont recommend it, u can have a serious game crash midway and honestly 50 000 players is the max i go to cos if u go above that u get all sorts of rubbish like Cambodian Amateur players which u wont even scoff at

i wouldn't go over. your game will run slower and you will have a lot of really bad players.

I have 60k and cant really complain about quality of players. It is slower, but it is worth seeing a bunch of promising youngsters from Canada winning the U20 World Cup.