Recommended players on Football Manager Handheld 2014

I am half-way through 2015 with Guiseley and I cant seem to find Herrera? Help please!

Facundo Ferreyra is pretty cheap early on in the game, value is ?5.75 million, rises to about ?60 million at the end. I was pretty lucky in my Valencia save to buy him for ?13 million. I agreed a deal for him during February-March and by the end, he was the best striker in the world so it helped me a lot. Another good signing is Paco Alcacer from Valencia, he is a good player, not a poacher but a quick and composed forward, someone that can score when you need him to.

Obvious ones, but no-one else is mentioning them that I can see.
Eder Alvarez Balanta (River Plate) CD, also does a turn at LB. A magnificent monster.
Otavio (Internacional) AM, can play behind the striker(s), or wide right. Expensive but goes quickly into the first team, and stays there.
Charni Ekangamene - BWM, deep in the pile of players you've never heard of when you start to manage Man U. Consistent 8s and 9s, develops brilliantly if given lots of game time early. By the time he's 23, he can stop a speeding locomotive. presumably dirt cheap early on.

Uhmm, Diego Reyes around 10 Million at the start ( depends when you buy him) porto. Defensive Midfielder
Doria from botafogo around 5 Million 18 years old central defender
Callum Paterson Middlesborough 19 around 3 Million Right wing
Balanta Arohnd 5 Million Colombian 21 years old Central Defender

Yaya Sanogo turns out unreal aswell
Mats Daelhi from Molde only around 1 million at the start adv playmaker
Luka Djordjevic poacher round 2 million twente

I have bought Felipe Melo the Brazilian from Glatasaray.
Although his fame is not positive in reality, his performance in my Liverpool save is cool.
He always score 8 or above for the matches he played, try get him! One of the best defensive midfielder, a great mate with Lucas Leiva!