Jayrocker3

Reaction score
Just was wondering what countries people pick on the start screen when creating a new save. I have a fairly good computer and want to get as many regens from different countries as possible.

I tend to go for England, France, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Greece and Colombia -- This gives me a 5 star computer performance and a 2 and a half estimated game speed. (on a medium database)

View attachment 301553

On the database size I noticed the advanced options, perhaps using this would keep the performance fairly good with adding more countries in? Am I right in thinking it just adds more players but doesn't process the leagues and let you play in them?

So basically the question is what other countries should I be adding for the best regens and if I use the advance database size what are the best options to tick and add. Or would simply changing it to large be better?

Thanks Jay

Just was wondering what countries people pick on the start screen when creating a new save. I have a fairly good computer and want to get as many regens from different countries as possible.

I tend to go for England, France, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Brazil, Argentina, Greece and Colombia -- This gives me a 5 star computer performance and a 2 and a half estimated game speed. (on a medium database)

View attachment 770725

On the database size I noticed the advanced options, perhaps using this would keep the performance fairly good with adding more countries in? Am I right in thinking it just adds more players but doesn't process the leagues and let you play in them?

So basically the question is what other countries should I be adding for the best regens and if I use the advance database size what are the best options to tick and add. Or would simply changing it to large be better?

Thanks Jay

If you are aiming for top counties, like most of which you listed, don't forget to add in Holland. You could probably sacrifice Denmark and Greece.

I loaded up every Euro country. Still had 5 star performance. That part isn't going to change much. It is the computer speed that will change. With all the Euro countries, I had a 5 star performance and a 1 star game speed.

But I usually load up all the top euro countries: England, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Holland and Belgium. Those are musts.