Recommended teams to play possession based football with?

p025

Reaction score
I don't really make my own tactics. But i suddenly have the urge to create a good possession based tactic (i know it sounds a bit cliche but i guess due to its huge popularity it would be easier to start off with this sort of tactic). Any team which have a set of players who would be suited to playing possession football (please no barca)?
I do not want a very top team as i am willing to experiment and that would definitely mean my team dropping points and i do not want my head coach to be put under undue pressure. Preferably looking to play in a top european league? Plus any tips on possession football?

Thanks!

Liverpool is a good team to implement possession tactics on due to the minimum expectation is to qualify for Europa League and they have the base midfield already. Also, if you want to pass for the back, set the setting to much lower tempo and keep the ball (or similar to that).

Liverpool is a good team to implement possession tactics on due to the minimum expectation is to qualify for Europa League and they have the base midfield already. Also, if you want to pass for the back, set the setting to much lower tempo and keep the ball (or similar to that).
Played with them recently. So not very inclined but may as well go with them. Any other suggestions??

Try Rayo Vallecano. Have some good players like Bangoura, Viera, Adrian and Trashorras and are capable of playing a possession based football. There is not much pressure unless you end up in the relegation zone, but it's still quite a challenge

Will take a look at Rayo and Swansea.