Recreating Arsenal's Real Life Tactic

TheSuperSub

Reaction score
In light of Arsenal's 4-0 win in the FA Cup final, i'm wondering how arsenals tactic could be reproduced as accurately as possible in-game. For example, how wide would they play, their tackling, tempo of their play, mentality, intensity etc. Normally they play something like this:
Szczesny/Ospina
Bellerin Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Cazorla Coquelin
Ramsey/Theo Ozil Alexis
Giroud

What roles would be most similar to their real life role? what mentality would the team play? control or attacking? how would i get theo to influence the game in the center despite being wide, and score goals? how do i get santi to influence the game further forward from Central Mid? what team and player instructions would accurately represent their real style of play?

if you want to give any advice please feel free, I'm only 15 and can always learn a bit more

With the way they play, I'd say this is pretty much impossible IMO

Szczesny/Ospina
Bellerin (CWBs) Mertesacker(CDx) Koscielny(CDc) Monreal (FBs or a)
Cazorla (RPM) Coquelin (BWMd)
Ramsey (I would put him as Shadow striker in right AMC spot) Ozil(Treq mb) Alexis (IFa)
Theo (AF or CFa I suppose)
As you see roles are very attacking so system must be fluid to make them all defend as well. Control mentality.
Their d-line was sometimes high and sometimes low.. that's the most difficult part). I would put lower d-line to invite the opp. team to my half so I would be able to have more space in their half. I wouldnt use many TI like others do. I would pick Retain possession and get into box not to make too many shots outside of the box. Tempo is smth you should change depending on the situation. Also I would pick Wait for overlap.

My question is, why would you want to replicate this tactic? Arsenal has players to play a quicker, more attacking and vertical football, instead of passing it in.