Recreating JJ86 TotalVoetbal v0.3

JJ86 v2

Reaction score
I am back after a long sabbatical from Football manager

I goal is to emulate my FM12,13,14 tactic JJ86 TotalVoetbal v0.3
I have created it for FM15

And plan to use the same fundamentals for FM20.

I will be updating, and with enough interest I will publish the tactic

Lets see how it works out on the new match engine

;)

Update
I made a tweek with the style of play, which has given me good results. paired with Top management of the team and their moral during the season and in the matches.

Currently finished the 3rd season using this with Arsenal bringing great results.
Honours:
Premier League: 2020 Runner-up, 2021 Third, 2022 Winner
Champions League winner 2021, 2022 - both seasons final with Liverpool
FACup: 2022
Europa Leage: 2020
SuperCup: 2021

I also tested this with a championship team Luton and managed to get into the premier league and stay there. By the playoffs

Last edited:
Is it possession tactic?
I wouldn't call it a possession tactic, It was a tactic that had a good amount of possession but the goal was to create a lot of goal scoring chances whilst keeping a solid foundation in defence.

I will leave the FM15 link below if anybody wants to check it out.

WE HAVE LIFT OFF

I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 1 SEASON WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM.
WE ARE STILL IN THE TESTING PHASE OF THIS MASTERPIECE - I LIKE TO GIVE UPDATE THROUGH THE COMMUNITY WITH MY TACTICS INSTEAD OF SENDING OUT A FINISHED AND SAYING HERE YOU GO.

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

VERSION 1 LINK BELOW

USING WITH LUTON IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AVOIDED RELEGATION AND MADE QUICK A MARK IN THE LEAGUE.

HAS NOT BEEN TESTED WITH A STRONGER TEAM AS OF YET BY MYSELF. FEEL FREE TO TEST OUT THE CURRENT WORK.
I WILL BE POSTING AN UPDATED VERSION WITH A STRONGER TEAM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

WE HAVE LIFT OFF

I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 1 SEASON WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM.
WE ARE STILL IN THE TESTING PHASE OF THIS MASTERPIECE - I LIKE TO GIVE UPDATE THROUGH THE COMMUNITY WITH MY TACTICS INSTEAD OF SENDING OUT A FINISHED AND SAYING HERE YOU GO.

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

VERSION 1 LINK BELOW

USING WITH LUTON IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP AVOIDED RELEGATION AND MADE QUICK A MARK IN THE LEAGUE.

HAS NOT BEEN TESTED WITH A STRONGER TEAM AS OF YET BY MYSELF. FEEL FREE TO TEST OUT THE CURRENT WORK.
I WILL BE POSTING AN UPDATED VERSION WITH A STRONGER TEAM IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
hy mate can you put another link instad of steam please?

Used the tactic 3 times as a little test with Spurs so far (currently 3rd season). won 5-1, 6-0 and 5-0. Either i've got lucky or this thread and tactic needs more love and exposure, looks amazing so far.

One thing i will say is that we haven't really dominated possesion, but the creator has said it's still a work in progress. It's not a complaint though, because of the amount of goals it's produced so far.

Used the tactic 3 times as a little test with Spurs so far (currently 3rd season). won 5-1, 6-0 and 5-0. Either i've got lucky or this thread and tactic needs more love and exposure, looks amazing so far.

One thing i will say is that we haven't really dominated possesion, but the creator has said it's still a work in progress. It's not a complaint though, because of the amount of goals it's produced so far.

That a good turn of results, it does create plenty of Goal scoring opportunities.
And I appreciate the gesture

How are you getting on with it?