Reaction score

HUNTER

Hunter is a tactic based on my football philosophy. Building up from the back, creativity at midfield, attacking oriented wingbacks and many roaming players. I hope you enjoy this tactic. Please let me know about the results!

RECORD.
(30 wins / 4 draws / 1 loss)
Predicted to end 15th, no transfers in two seasons.

FORMATION.

View attachment 124095

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS.

View attachment 124093

LEAGUE TABLE.

View attachment 124097

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS.

View attachment 124092

Downloadlink.
V1 HUNTER - CE
23/10/2016

Last edited:

HUNTER

Hunter is a tactic based on my football philosophy. Building up from the back, creativity at midfield, attacking oriented wingbacks and many roaming players. I hope you enjoy this tactic. Please let me know about the results!

RECORD.
(30 wins / 4 draws / 1 loss)
Predicted to end 15th, no transfers in two seasons.

FORMATION.

View attachment 1082099

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS.

View attachment 1082101

LEAGUE TABLE.

View attachment 1082097

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS.

View attachment 1082102

Downloadlink.
V1 HUNTER - CE
23/10/2016

Training??

Looks like something I would try with Arsenal, but don't know where to put Ozil...

Is it possible to turn the right MCR into AMCR? Some teams best players are AMC and can't be used instead.

I usually really enjoy your tactics, tried this one to no avail. I was thrilled to see something that was not yet another 4-2-3-1. I ran it with Liverpool in FM and Accrington in FMT, my usual teams and it did not go well in either.

Thank you for making another tactic though! I don't mean to discourage, just like to leave feedback.

Why is there a tactic posted with only 5 games played, in the Dutch league? With the greatest respect, posting tactics without a full season, screencapped, is a waste of everyone's time.

Why is there a tactic posted with only 5 games played, in the Dutch league? With the greatest respect, posting tactics without a full season, screencapped, is a waste of everyone's time.

You'd do well to read the first post carefully, then come back and delete your post.

Last edited:
not all tactics will work for everyone. i dont really know why, but i guess the biggest difference would be the players at your disposal. So whatever tactic you dl here, pls use it with a pinch of salt. you can inform us of your findings (good or bad) after using it but please dont bash the maker of the tactic. Just like what silverspy and tieio did, nothing malicious just updating and giving their opinions. Thanks all

You'd do well to read the first post carefully, then come back and delete your post.

Don't be ridiculous. He hasn't screencapped the full season's results. Only 5 games. If you read my original post, you'll see I've already raised your point, and did so much better than you did.

Lol Lex, cool it bud. i think he meant well just not doing it in the right way

Stephensmith, CE is quite well known in this particular parts of the forum for posting up legit usable tactics. if he was someone new i would say your criteria stated is acceptable. i have been following CE since fm15 and i can say he isnt one of those that made a tact and put it out so others can test it for him. tbh i dont even use CE tactics anymore or even anyone's tactic because i prefer using my own. so why and what am i doing here? well to get inspirations and ideas on how to better my tactic from great tactician like CE and others. If u do follow this forum from god knows whatever FM version, you will notice those who regularly do actual tactics and share.
lastly i would like to say again, recent fm has been getting the bar up there and there is no real plug and play anymore. Well thats what i feel. and bud come on, its till beta, give em a break. we all do have lives outside of fm. thanks for your input

Micro-management more important than before!!

Hello guys, I really think that Football Manager has changed since FM16, in previous FM you could see Tactics that what ever team you managed you would win, last year there where really good tactic but the wasn't really ONE GOD tactic that you will break all records (you could but not the 80% of the people posted Breaking records) actually the Most relevant had some micromanagent, TFF most succesfull tactic posted 3 tactics in 1, usually one base one attacking and one Waste time. My point is that you have to give time and Adjust a tactic for your team!! Plug and Play isn't as was before. The most important thing a really think you could do is adjust your Defensive Line against opponents and more imortant in the propper match, you could neutralize some comebacks just by Droop Deeper and No Offside Trap.

I think this tactic is a good base for people who like this sort of playstyle but need some adjustments, like TFF does also need.
PD: if you want really to test a tactic effectivness, yours or someone else try it before in FMC as you have the familiarity at 100% and its just quicker to test.

Last edited:
thanks chacho, good tip at the end which i admit i have not even used it yet. btw any tip on how to work out set piece? im having a hard time trying to find a way to test set piece i setup

thanks bud