Recreation Tactic: USSR- Total Football

• Thread starter Thread starter maxy67
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 28K
Any ideas which team to implement the total football tactic??
i was thinking of having a go my self but couldn't decide which team too use, maybe arsenal or at Madrid?

I've started creating one, with a croatian side, and its working very well, i'll do extensive testing for it before I release it.

Hi. I've downloaded this tatic and I'm using it with a semi proffesional team. The tatic is working well but I need some help with the training. I've had a go at making some schedules for each of the positions used but I'm not having much luck. Does anyone have any part time training schedules they use that work well with this tatic? A download link or screenshots would be welcome but I'm happy to give my email address. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Hi. I've downloaded this tatic and I'm using it with a semi proffesional team. The tatic is working well but I need some help with the training. I've had a go at making some schedules for each of the positions used but I'm not having much luck. Does anyone have any part time training schedules they use that work well with this tatic? Thanks.

The schedules would concentrate on attack, tactics and ball control.
Playing with à team lower down the divisions, I would not put too much effort into the training, seing that the players just wont be good enough for the future anyway. I never focus on developing certain playertypes unless I know ( or rather assume) that the player have room for development making him à part Of My 2-4 year plan, being able to play at atleast 2 divisions higher up in the league system.

Back