Recruitment: Looking for Writers

TheFM_Teacher

Frequent Member
Staff member
Reaction score
We're looking for writers to contribute to the Articles section of the FM Base website. FM Base is looking to do a big push on written content in 2020 with the addition of various guides, tactical pieces. We will also be working on the creation of a Wiki to cover all the aspects of Football Manager.

We're willing to work with current bloggers/content creators that have their own social media channels and share your content in a partnership with FM Base.

Requirements
- 1 article per week
- Discord
- A passion for writing Football Manager content

Perks
- Get yourself noticed on the FM Base website and social media channels
- Grow your own social media channels
- Free copy of FMRTE20
- You genuinely get to be a part of an awesome team

I’m aiming to start up my FM channel this year and would be keen to do some writing for the site.

let me know what you need from me if you are interested.

cheers

S

We're looking for writers to contribute to the Articles section of the FM Base website. FM Base is looking to do a big push on written content in 2020 with the addition of various guides, tactical pieces. We will also be working on the creation of a Wiki to cover all the aspects of Football Manager.

We're willing to work with current bloggers/content creators that have their own social media channels and share your content in a partnership with FM Base.

Requirements
- 1 article per week
- Discord
- A passion for writing Football Manager content

Perks
- Get yourself noticed on the FM Base website and social media channels
- Grow your own social media channels
- Free copy of FMRTE20
- You genuinely get to be a part of an awesome team

I’m aiming to start up my FM channel this year and would be keen to do some writing for the site.

let me know what you need from me if you are interested.

cheers

S

We're looking for a variety of written content. We do have a content plan on Coda. Feel free to hit me up on Discord and we can discuss what you'd be willing to write :)

Is this still available? I might have some free time from August onwards.