Yorkshire Boy

Reaction score
Okay, so I've just started my 2020/2021 season with York in the Premiership and I noticed something odd... :S

Basically, the fixture list seems to have recurred - I.e. the second half of the fixtures mimics the first, with only one or two exceptions. :mad:

Then I checked the 2019/2020 season and the same thing has happened!!! :O

I'm guessing this is a bug, but you wouldn't spot it unless you were looking... :(

So, I was wondering, has anyone else had this issue? - and is there any way to fix it? oO)

Please help!!!

Same thing happens to me in FM12 as well, I'm guessing it's just the way the game was designed regarding fixtures, which is annoying because it takes the realism away from the game. Can't find any fixes, only thing you could do is edit the fixtures in the editor before you start a new game, although in the 2nd season it's most likely to revert back to repeating the fixtures from the first half of the season again, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

Same thing happens to me in FM12 as well, I'm guessing it's just the way the game was designed regarding fixtures, which is annoying because it takes the realism away from the game. Can't find any fixes, only thing you could do is edit the fixtures in the editor before you start a new game, although in the 2nd season it's most likely to revert back to repeating the fixtures from the first half of the season again, but I'm not 100% sure on this.

I see! Thanks for replying, sort of glad it's more of a problem with the game in general. Shame it exists though. It's not necessarily impeding on the game in a way that makes things imbalanced or whatever - so I'm not too upset but it's just mildly frustrating. Would be nice to have this bug patched, but I guess SI are more bothered about FM14... I might send them a message about it - though they might already know.