Recurring Purchases

oh yeah, i normally buy georginio wijnaldum from feyenoord on a free, bung him in my youth team, and then flog him to chelsea for £10m in a couple of years

oh yeah, i normally buy georginio wijnaldum from feyenoord on a free, bung him in my youth team, and then flog him to chelsea for £10m in a couple of years

I've signed about 20 youths, Wij included, and got them all in my youth team hoping for just that. Sell them on in a few seasons for big money :D

wijnaldum is worth holding onto though, sometimes he becomes world class, some times just good

I like being in the lower league!!! its harder having no money and working my way up!!!

i just try and get all different players on free or on loan then buy players with money i get from selling players!!

its hard but fun in end!!!

Simone Tiribocchi - great target man and scores for fun in the Championship plus keeps scoring in prem.
Manuel Pasqual - good left back.

aquino, j.fleck, sakho, valle, potensial n good:D player:D

promo ah... my fm2009

Last edited:
buying players

i try to buy nasri from psv most of the time:wub::D:-D

I tend to just scout around and find someone who fits the team, but for big clubs i tend to keep my eyes on David Villa and David Silva....there are actually a **** load of Spanish players in the unders squad that are ace.

Keirrison, Alexis Sanchez, Laurito, Paloschi, Thiago Silva, Akinfeev.... to be honest i buy pretty much the same squad everytime :\ lol. Hey but could you resist not buying a squad you knew was gonna win? :|

Think of it this way..Sir Alex Ferguson has a Champions League winning team, do you think if he went to another club he'd buy all the same players ?

A manager does have his own shortlist of players, but not all of them are right for the team he is managing

Think of it this way..Sir Alex Ferguson has a Champions League winning team, do you think if he went to another club he'd buy all the same players ?

A manager does have his own shortlist of players, but not all of them are right for the team he is managing

Yeah but unfortunatly the game doesn't work that way, the players work in any team.