you can get those results morale plays a huge part i mean in one of my saves in 2015 st mirren were in champs league semis anything can happy and sometimes people pay mad money for certain players aston villa in my first season paid 15 for ryan bertrand.

Good start, liking the layout.
Donovan seems to be doing the business

Thanks mate. Donovan is the best attacker, and it looks like that, but my defence (Pantsil and Briggs especially) along with Begovic are also saving us. Blackburn and Wigan could have scored against us. And we easily could have been 6-1 on another day. But Donovan is still helping us and is most-consistent..

you can get those results morale plays a huge part i mean in one of my saves in 2015 st mirren were in champs league semis anything can happy and sometimes people pay mad money for certain players aston villa in my first season paid 15 for ryan bertrand.

Mate I know, they are possibe, and sometimes mad money comes, thank you for support.

Great read so far mate, brilliant beating Arsenal.

Altough why did you have to beat Chelsea :(

@High Voltage

I am a Chelsea Fan myself, I expected a full-fledged line-up so I fielded full strength, they gave me reserve. Beating ur favourite clubs is part of the story, although It was tough watching Stoke thrash Chelsea.

*happen. :p

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

yeah no problem i like this story, and even if you cheated (not saying you did), the fact is this is about the story of it and its a good story its like with that cockfosters people said that was cheated, it was still a great read.

Thanks alot mate, I'll try to do the next update tommorow morning around 5 to 6 AM PST (+5:00 GMT)

It is a decent story, I am not saying it isn't. I just don't think anyone would ever bid 20m for Fuller. Plus, I doubt Sunderland would even have the funds to do that in the opening season. I just don't really believe it to be honest. Just stating my opinion, but if he finds that enjoyable then who is to stop him, it's his game after all.

Sorry for a long delay, got a CPU prob!

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:22 PM ----------

November

A good solid September and October sees us on a high and on a 8-match unbeaten streak, as we come to November, we have some tough fixtures in this month. And some twists.

7th November 2009

17042637.png

Everton
1 - 1 Stoke City

650n.png

(Barclays Premier League)

Score-Sheet

Robert Pires 30' (Penalty)
Jermaine Beckford 88'

Man of the Match - Asmir Begovic (Tremendous Saves and kept Everton to only 1 goal)

My Report

The first of our two consecutive Merseyside Rivals Game Ends In a Good Draw. Cahill, Arteta, and the fresh sub Beckford were too good, but we kept deflecting shots, putting bodies on the line, and let's not take anything away from the outstanding Begovic here. We were outplayed on the game and were relying on breaking (counter), which worked and we got a penalty, which Pires was more than happy to convert in. Overall, good and solid performance.

reportq.png

------------------------------------------------------

11th November 2009

attachment.php

Stoke City 0 - 0 Liverpool

676v.png

Score-Sheet

No Goal, 0-0 Draw.

Man of the Match - Asmir Begovic (Tremendous Saves and kept a Clean Sheet)

My Report

The second straight Merseyside game ends in a draw too. Not good, as I expected a win. Begovic yet again, yet again, the hero. Keeping Liverpool at bay, but Donovan or Jones didn't fire all cylinders in this game.

reports.png

Stoke strangely have changed their assistant manager and now they are using Dave Gatting, Previously Youth Coach at Arsenal.

22nd November 2009

17042637.png

Stoke City 1 - 0 Manchester City

679s.png

Score-Sheet

Landon Donovan 36'

Man of The Match - Abdoulaye Faye (Rock-solid in containing Adebayor, and creates Donovan's goal)

My Report

A good solid 1-0 win. Man City dominated the last 30 minutes in search of a equaliser, Pantsil fouled Adebayor for a penalty, but Barry gave a gift as he hit in the middle and Begovic had to barely move. Man City had many chances and hit the woodwork sometimes. But a Good Defence, and 2-3 of Certain Goals Being Saved, Won Us The Match.
reportt.png

From 21st to 24th November, there has been a huge scare at The Brittania that Zain may Leave.

It all started Early Morning at 21st November, when Zain declared interest in the Man City Job, Should they sack Roberto Mancini.

Man City had been disappointing in The Premier League so far and find themselves at 17th place, and Mancini feels the board has lost confidence in him.

The Stoke Board was disappointed by Zain's lack of professionalism. This is what puts Zain's position under question. Later, after beating Man City 1-0, This made The Man City Chairman sack Mancini.

He offered Zain a 2-year contract worth
£130,000 which is no contest to Zain's current salary to £19,000 of Stoke. As well as a £92 Million Transfer Budget, and a £2.7M Wage Budget, But Zain Refused, Saying he has lost interest in Man City, after they lost to his Stoke.

Arsene Wenger has joined Man City and Left Arsenal and Mancini goes to Arsenal.

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Red%20Cross%20Logo%201.jpg

Robert Huth and Abdoulaye Faye Injured

Robert Huth has suffered yet another injury and was forced off in the Manchester City game.

He has a thigh strain because of awkwardly striking the ball during the Manchester City game and could be out for around 3-4 weeks.

Meanwhile, Abdoulaye Faye had picked up a knock during a the match and it's revealed he has a bruised shin while colliding with Tevez whilst chasing the ball and could be out for around 8-11 days.

28th November 2009

17042637.png

Sunderland 0 - 1 Stoke City

722o.png

Score-Sheet

Ryan Shawcross 75'

Man of the Match - Asamoah Gyan (His constant runs meant the opposition could never relax)

My Report

This time it is Briggs. Briggs foul on Bent earned Stoke a penalty, but Sorenson did a good save, and it wasn't a bad penalty by Bent either. Ok, yes, Sorenson played the whole game, not Begovic. But a Delap Throw-In came to a near standing Briggs, who took on 3 Sunderland Players, Seeing He Couldn't Beat Them, He just swung the ball a cross like to Free-Shawcross who was 30-35 yards out, and Shawcross scored a big screamer to win us the game. Great game, we end the month on a high. Also, a 12 Match Unbeaten Run.

reportiu.png

AWARDS

Stoke haven't got any Player, Young Player, Goal, Manager of the Month of Award.

bpltable.png

Last edited:
this is a crackin read mate, well done. and dont listen to them, you seem honest enough, 3-0 against chelsea seems unrealistic but clearly you're just a good manager (Y) keep it up

everyone should leave you alone i understand and would not use any fmre or editors whatever, and brilliant5 read mate!

@samilroy

Mate if you play a team featuring Cech, Hutchinson, Sturridge, McEachran and many more youngsters, this is BOUND TO HAPPEN, thanks for the comment anyway.

@dannyck

Thank you!

Tbh, I think he's edited a few players, I'm currently in 2017 with Stoke, well positioned to know most of the results he's picked up are near enough impossible in the first season.

nah. i finished third with stoke in their first season. one of my greatest fm achievements. so it's not impossible.

Sorry to say, but - it's kinda unrealistic that you got £20mill for Fuller. I bet you just took charge of Sunderland, and then bought him for a "reasonable" price, to make it easier for yourself.

If you haven't... I'd like to appologize for accusing you in the first place.

Sorry to say, but - it's kinda unrealistic that you got £20mill for Fuller. I bet you just took charge of Sunderland, and then bought him for a "reasonable" price, to make it easier for yourself.

If you haven't... I'd like to appologize for accusing you in the first place.

Sorry Mate I don't do that. Apology Accepted!

@samillroy

Great Story Mate, I stilll wonder how you get so much comments :eek:

Saddest incident, I lost my Stoke File :( along with the file of my Tottenham save, Sad, too MAD :X :X :X. I will now do a story for FM 2011 :(