would someone post a link to the tacic or this needs deleting because hes not sticking to the rules of this site

Well if you had looked in the thread before posting, you would have found a link in post #11 - by the way quite a few threads don't stick to said rules, but if you see something wrong, you can always report a post.

ok im going to try this.do you have any teams in mind and any tips or tricks

ok im going to try this.do you have any teams in mind and any tips or tricks

I think it's time for a new challenge for me too! Playing with Man Utd is much too easy(6)

TIP: Take off the Advanced forward when you have a red card..

I recommend you use it all the time, with every team;) I have difficulty winning away to the big teams (even when I'm clearly the better team), but besides that Red Bull 4-2-4 always delivers(H) Enjoy it Jonesy:D

Im actually gonna start a different save with Arsenal now I've mentioned it, I'll be letting my DoF etc handle all singings etc to try and make it a bit of a challenge. I'll sell anyone who don't wanna be there and with a focus on youth obviously.

Im gonna assume some key attributes would be Work Rate, Team work, Determination, Aggression?

Pace up front and pace in defense. Ball winners/box to box type player as MC's.

Not sure and no time to play this weekend, as I'm flying to London for Crystal Palace - Watford. Gives me time to think8-|

Tactics is good . Playing with arsenal and I have 6 straight wins without conceding and some big wins also 6-0 against west ham and 5-0 against palace . I’ll test till end of the season. And left inside forward is my highest goal scorer. Bernadeschi from juve 9 goals in 5 games

Tactics is good . Playing with arsenal and I have 6 straight wins without conceding and some big wins also 6-0 against west ham and 5-0 against palace . I’ll test till end of the season. And left inside forward is my highest goal scorer. Bernadeschi from juve 9 goals in 5 games

Thanks for using my Red Bull tactic! It's actually a little to easy when you use Red Bull 4-2-4 with Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs… You'll destroy most of your opponents. I tested it for ten games with Arsenal and I won 6-0 against Spurs, for example

Thanks for using my Red Bull tactic! It's actually a little to easy when you use Red Bull 4-2-4 with Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs… You'll destroy most of your opponents. I tested it for ten games with Arsenal and I won 6-0 against Spurs, for example
Yeah but my strikers don’t score that much . Lacazette has 3 in 13 games

Can you give an example of who can be the best players according to the roles for this tactic? @9Batistuta