View attachment 388501

Results :

View attachment 388500 View attachment 388499 View attachment 388498

View attachment 388497 View attachment 388496 View attachment 388495

Training :

Pre Season - View attachment 388494

In Season View attachment 388493

Opposition Instructions --> Assistant

This is the best tactic we have created so far, dominate almost every sptkaniu. This is version v1, so probably will be even fixes. Feel free to test and to share their insights.
ps. sorry for my English :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?i8ov8xbjmc6ddda

Last edited:
how to remove Attached Thumbnails ?

looks very good always hard to do stuff with liverpool in this game. could you put your transfers up as well.......

only Belanta :)

I'll finish the season and upload tactics

Last edited:
Juventus dominating home league, but cant make a **** in europe...i am missing CL test, pal :)

If you have achieved liked you showed with liverpool thats quite amazing.

I need a little time, I have to test one variant

Ok threads like this **** me off, if you haven't got a tactic to upload don't write a ******* write up about it and not supply more information about the tactic!???

not because I do not know English, you little tactics in a forum? and then I will add tactics when it's ready :)

Dejvo, my english also very bad, so all of us don't need to mention it anymore. Besides I aaagreeeeee with Nojake that if your tactics is not ready, you don't need to start a thread to attract attention.
I have about 5 tactics but they are not ready so I need to start 5 topic to discuss it and to waste our time?

I don't want to judge something however it does annoying to start a thread without any info

Even more annoying to start a thread for a tactic that hasn't even been finalized.

i give this a try will post Screenshots of the online game am in with this tactic i have recently been using artisans gengepressing orignal na that for me was perfect last season will report back shortly