Reaction score
OK, im in 2016 with my Stade Rennais game, and i have been a constant title challenger, however this season out of the blue ive been getting red cards every other game since november. Ive had 11 red cards since november and its now march. My team never got red cards, so ive let it go for a while then started handing out fines and they still do it! Its almost like a glitch!

Anyone else with the same problem or no how to stop it?

I've noticed this as well on the new patch. Players getting injured more regularly too?

I've noticed this as well on the new patch. Players getting injured more regularly too?

Well, injuries haven't been a big concern for me, im getting injuries but hey, aint we all! This is frustrating though as i am usually the bmost disciplined team in the league!

Could be your tactics are you pressing and tackling aggresive? or just aggresive?
Are the players who are getting sent off the same players or all different, cause i have one or two players that tend to get sent off more than others and in their personal bit they have volatile character. Im not sure that this is linked to their playing style but on the two individuals that get sent off they both have the same thing so i have just linked it too that so on these players i put their tackling to easy to try and minimize their tendancies to get hot headed and volatile. As they are defenders and have great tackling marking positioning ect so it must be in their hidden attributes.

It's the same for me with my Fortaleza team. However I am using a more aggressive approach. In every match either one of my players or the other club's players get red cards

I was using aggressive tackling until they started building up then switched it. It is mostly between 3 players but there have been 6 different players received a red card. Its just strange to me as i never got red cards before the first one in November this season.

Yer it does sound strange, i would just keep an eye on it maybe put the guys that do it most to easy tackling.

I've just started a season with Newcastle and in my first six games, I got five red cards!! Must be some kind of glitch