JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,

In the last 4 matches my team (Tranmere) has picked up 3 red cards! I don't have Hard tackling (Opp instruction) set for anyone so I don't understand why this is happening. Anyone know what else influences this?

John

If your playing players with High Aggresion, that could be a reason.

On my Mansfield save, one of my players would get a red card every time he played, Steve Foster. His morale wasn't low, my tackling was on easy.. I fined him two weeks wages every time but he carried on doing it, honestly, he must have had 10 reds at the end of the season. In the end I just sold him. I thought at first it may have been the fact that I had taken the captaincy off him, which it still may have been but he didn't tell me he was dissapointed when I did it..

woop my local team tranmere :p

anyways i had a small go with them and i also got a shed load of red cards, maybe its just a coincidence or maybe its a bug or something, i got about half way through season and ended up at around 10 red cards

With me it was 3 different players which makes it weird. Thomas-Moore (striker/captain) , Babayogo (midfield) and Gunn (Defender) on loan from Blackurn reserves

Maybe you should smack your players up the ****.

I find that in most saves, defensive midfielders pretty much never fail to get sent off. In one arsenal save, song got sent off once every two matches, and if he didn't he'd pick up enough yellow cards to be banned again in a month. I think there might be a bug because to be frank that's ridiculous-even though defensive midfielders are primary tacklers. Song was on medium tackling and was in good morale and generally playing well otherwise. It doesn't make much sense.

Why is everyone thinking up gay headline-esque titles? Whats wrong with 'I get too many red cards' ?

I have the same problem with Carlos Cuellar. When he got his 5th, I fined him a week's wages and he thought it was unfair and whined about it.