Clayt3

Reaction score
Not sure whats happening but since this patch, ive started a new newcastle game and i get a player sent off every other game. My tacklings not on hard either they just keep making rash challenges, think ive saw overall 7 sendings off in 6 games for me or the other team.

Clayt

I got someone who was booked get a straight red for a push in the box on an attacking corner.. He did possibly deserve a second yellow but a straight red.. oO) it didn't even result in a goal.

still havent played on the new patch yet but i hope they made torres better because when i played on the 11.2 patch he didn't put the ball in the cornerof the net he just blasted it at the keeper

still havent played on the new patch yet but i hope they made torres better because when i played on the 11.2 patch he didn't put the ball in the cornerof the net he just blasted it at the keeper

Which is unrealistic how?

Ye am Arsenal same thing happening to me. At start of season my players couldnt stop getting injured and then i fixed that but now they get sent off instead.

Seems realistic in my game, only players that have gotten straight red cards are Server Jeparov, Ko Yo-Han (last game, was extremely harsh decision, ref was against us all match...) and once Kim Jin-Kyoo got one. Probably around 3 double yellows though, but this is over nearly 3 years. I guess some players and teams get more reds, or maybe the refs or standard of play is different in different nations.

I expect tiote and barton too get the odd one, but it is literally every other game a different player, had coloccini, ben arfa, barton, tiote, taylor, and played against 2 teams who both had 2 sent off and it happened too me once.

I haven't had one red card and I am playing as Leicester only played 8 games tho

Not sure whats happening but since this patch, ive started a new newcastle game and i get a player sent off every other game. My tacklings not on hard either they just keep making rash challenges, think ive saw overall 7 sendings off in 6 games for me or the other team.

Clayt

Loovens was sent off 3 times in a row in pre seasn for me,crazy.

I've had a discipline problem all season but if anything it's got better with the patch.

I've played 5 games on the new patch and had 4 red cards, 3 of them were for strikers :mad:

I have only gotten 2 reds (one was for 2 yellows) in 10 games with tackling on Aggressive tackling.
I have gotten an average of about 5 yellows per game. Kayal gets booked every game which is realistic for him I suppose.