dellboy100

Reaction score
hey all,

im playing as liverpool in 1st season and im seem to get a red card every other match, due to two footed tackles,

even when set to stand off players and soft tackling.

its annoying me so much specially the likes of the red card i just had, winning 4-1 away to stoke and in the 90th min the ball is by the corner flag in stokes half, their player gets the ball so andy carroll decides to run in and two foot him for no reason

any body got a tips that could help me out

fine them the players for getting red cards it worked for me

tried it mate, when they get sent off either fine them a week or 2 wages and the accept it but keeps happening with different players

its annoying me so much specially the likes of the red card i just had, winning 4-1 away to stoke and in the 90th min the ball is by the corner flag in stokes half, their player gets the ball so andy carroll decides to run in and two foot him for no reason

I'm sure it was deserved. Shawcross or Huth had probably gotten into him earlier in the match.

But yeah, keep fining and suspending, etc etc. It'll catch on. Gotta break the culture.

hey all,

im playing as liverpool in 1st season and im seem to get a red card every other match, due to two footed tackles,

even when set to stand off players and soft tackling.

any body got a tips that could help me out

LOL at andy carroll, haha, I always has this problem, I just recently got 2 red card for nothing, one of my def mid got his red after only 3 minute, he just using a scissor tackle and i already know it will be a straight red card!!:'(