Red Dwarf fans rejoice

planetslick

Reaction score
after years living on the promise of a movie that was never to be, the Red Dwarf crew have come to a deal with the t.v channel Dave to make 4 new Red Dwarf episodes, now while only 2 of these episodes will actually be a 2 part episode there will also be a making of documentary and a clip show introduced by the cast 'in character' the shows will be inthe following order

Show One - The Making Of The Specials
A highly entertaining look at what goes on behind the scenes on a Red Dwarf production.
Show Two - Red Dwarf Special: Part One
The cast get back into character, and costume, a decade on...
Show Three - Red Dwarf Special: Part Two
The adventure continues...
Show Four - A Clip Show With a Serious Difference
The cast do it their way. Red Dwarf as you have never, ever seen it before!

source - www.reddwarf.co.uk

the shows will air on Dave sometime in 2009 and Dave say that there sucess could revive further Red Dwarf projects (so the movie could still be on the cards haha) just thought i'd share it seeing as i believe it to be the greatest show ever to be on t.v. hope it intrests some of you

you can read the entire artical HERE

LMAO random thread but i used to watch RD and i'm shocked at Dave

something new? no way :O

I used to love Red Dwarf ttm, though watching it again these days I dont find it as good. Might check out the new eps though

sorry if im gettin off the subject of new red dwarf episodes but i seen that on the asda website they are doin series 1-8 for under 40 quid. bargain and a half if you ask me. jus thot id let anyone interested on this thread know that. :)