Can we get screenshot of instructions so I can use on console ?

Thx

this tactic is horrible. i have no clue how it got rated so high, especially for underdogs. im using it with a team in the bundesliga that has solid bundesliga players throughout the squad and you always concede at least 3 goals because you stand so high and dont creat much chances because your team creats turnover after turnover by passing in behind. not recommended

this tactic is horrible. i have no clue how it got rated so high, especially for underdogs. im using it with a team in the bundesliga that has solid bundesliga players throughout the squad and you always concede at least 3 goals because you stand so high and dont creat much chances because your team creats turnover after turnover by passing in behind. not recommended
Thank you for your feedback. My favorite strategy is to keep the third line compact, perhaps due to the weakening of the attribute of physical strength. I know that fm22, a substitute standard defense line, can solve the danger of too much forward defense line! But I still chose the front way.

This is me on fm22 The test in 2.0 is now 3.0. I have replaced it with a new Liverpool strategy.

Thank you for your feedback. My favorite strategy is to keep the third line compact, perhaps due to the weakening of the attribute of physical strength. I know that fm22, a substitute standard defense line, can solve the danger of too much forward defense line! But I still chose the front way.

This is me on fm22 The test in 2.0 is now 3.0. I have replaced it with a new Liverpool strategy.
ill give it a try

Can we get screenshot of instructions so I can use on console ?

Thx
Thank you for your feedback. All my strategies are three lines to keep him very compact and close.

I know that the generation of fm22 has great restrictions on the boldness of the defense line. It's easy to notice when watching the 3D engine. Therefore, many excellent tactical designers, such as Mr. zaz, adopt the defense standard. This has greatly improved the defence.

I'm just used to my own style!