Ashaman

Reaction score
I am playing with Red Star,I am just finish second season,2011-2012...I am playing in quaterfinales in Chapmions league,I get lucky.....
But I have litle problem,I can not find god and cheap striker and rightback,beacuse I am only have max 4400 p-w for him....So help me,find me a good player... :D

P.S
Sorry for my English,it is not my native language....

When I play with Hajduk, agents always offer me quality players, especially african ones..
Try sending scout to africa, if you can..

thats amazing, quarter finals for red star in second season, can u post a screenshot of team please|)

Thanks you all,I offer to Dembele,i wait now :D....
Me need replaycment for Kaludjerovic and Ninkov,I find Tavares,wonderkin,but he not accepts my offer.more players right back...

P.S
Kadlec is going to Inter,I have Maletic and LIvaja,but they are still young...

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I buy Marco Rocha(right back) for 400.000,and I buy Romario for 800.000 (wonderkinds),I also buy Jane,Czech player,I think that hi is very god potential,and he is very chep,I buy him for 160.000 :D
Demebele is gone to Celtic......

I dont know but Mphela, Chabangu are cheap african players which has served me well in some saves.

My budzet increase at 8 milions,jeaa :D
So go on,me need

AMR and ST......

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Some Serbs maybe,beacause than stupid limit to stranges...

My budzet increase at 8 milions,jeaa :D
So go on,me need

AMR and ST......

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Some Serbs maybe,beacause than stupid limit to stranges...

Poskusi z Google Translate. :)

LP