Redders

Reaction score
you ****... justify...

and why shoukld i change, for someone who is trying to change me? you don't like it so you fix up a ban? what kind of ******* technique is that? you ******* ****. I am not going to give into your oppression of the personality.

haha, i knew you'd call him a ****. Welcome back :p

I think calling him a **** is unjustified and no reason for it personally.:rolleyes:

what did u do ad?? o and welcome back

clearly not learned anything and i'm sick of your **** you stupid little boy.

you ****... justify...

and why shoukld i change, for someone who is trying to change me? you don't like it so you fix up a ban? what kind of ******* technique is that? you ******* ****. I am not going to give into your oppression of the personality.

:p

First off, find the caps lock button - or even shift - moron.

"I am not going to give into your oppression of the personailty"

Possibly the most ****-sexual thing you, and anyone else on FM-B has ever said, well played.

Once your posts start having a point, and contribute something to the forum - and you stop acting the teenage rebel - i will stop "oppressing your personality"

:knockout:

Possibly the most ****-sexual thing you, and anyone else on FM-B has ever said, well played.

Once your posts start having a point, and contribute something to the forum - and you stop acting the teenage rebel - i will stop "oppressing your personality"

lulz, last 2 statements are so true.

The point is not about being a "teenage rebel" as you so nicely put it there for us redders. The point is that it isn't acceptable to censor someone. You'll all ***** about your freedom of speech when it suits you, but when it comes down to it you won't give a **** about speaking against it if it isn't what you agree with. I think your reply is quite the reflection of a self-righteous biggot. I enjoy being part of these boards, therefore I am apologising for my behaviour as spam. I would hope you will continue to let me contribute under this username under my old I.p. However, it's down to you. I'll stop being a ***** for the sake of it. Because yes I do take this light-heartedly, obviously I am no longer able to. And why was shaun banned? Out of curiosity.

<_<>_>

Anyway, I'll leave it for you to decide.

The point is not about being a "teenage rebel" as you so nicely put it there for us redders. The point is that it isn't acceptable to censor someone. You'll all ***** about your freedom of speech when it suits you, but when it comes down to it you won't give a **** about speaking against it if it isn't what you agree with. I think your reply is quite the reflection of a self-righteous biggot. I enjoy being part of these boards, therefore I am apologising for my behaviour as spam. I would hope you will continue to let me contribute under this username under my old I.p. However, it's down to you. I'll stop being a ***** for the sake of it. Because yes I do take this light-heartedly, obviously I am no longer able to. And why was shaun banned? Out of curiosity.

<_<>_>

Anyway, I'll leave it for you to decide.

Shaun was banned cos he asked to be banned...

And censorship is acceptable in certain cases :p

we dont even have free speech in the uk not to the same extent that usa does

AD just shut up and stop moaning like a little girl you think you know the world mate? haha grow up and wake up

i love how ad writes essays with long words and deep meaning, but really, does anyone give a ****?

Meh he did apologise, think ya should unban him as long as he contributes without being a ***. Not that I care either way :p