Adrianight

Reaction score
Hi,

I created a game breaker tactic as every year i do and wanted to share with you.
Before last patch it was super broken i had 2 unbeaten championship before patch. Last patch was a bit nerf to the tactic but its still super strong.

I know most of you likes classic 4-4-2 and its not that easy to make a 4-4-2 tactic work really good while there are better formations for the game engine. But this time i made it work :)

This 4-4-2 tactic has 2 point which i need to underline them. First thing is;
this tactic works with the same way with traditional 4-4-2 ( strong wing plays ) and when you have 2 strong wing players and 1-2 strikers who is strong air, tactic will work amazingly well.

Second most important part is;
while classic 4-4-2 tactic is more direct and depends with long balls, this tactic (i named it Four Four Two) works with short passes, strong possesion play.
Most of the games you will have %55+ posession superiority.
One last thing is really strong team defence.

Four four two tested with Wisla Krakow, Galatasaray, Hamburg and QPR. High level challenge or underdog it worked really well both.
Key roles for the tactic are wings. We dont need reverse wings here. Our right midfielder should have strong right foot and left midfielder strong left foot with good speed, acceleration, crossing, balance skills.We will seek for wing players who uses touchline and cross the ball to the strikers.
Inside cutter type wingers doesnt work here. Please pay attention to it.

Some screen shots from games which will give you idea about Four Four Two.
View attachment 29120View attachment 29119
View attachment 29118

Give it a chance and feel free to share your experiences about it. Good luck!

Download Four Four Two

Hi @Adrianight,
Do you think it works with FC Porto actual team? :)

Hey man! I'm Gala fan and I proud to see Gala save on UK based International forum :) Can you share Gala save results? What about OI's and trainings?

:O:D8-|

442e42bd4e0e81704a0.png

media prediction

What is media prediction (season preview) for: Wisla Krakow, Galatasaray, Hamburg and QPR?
Did you use any transfers?

I'll try in my Hibs Save and report my results at the end of the season...;)

Good tactic!!!i
How is the corner not loading properly? Small area, random or far post?

Do you use opp. Instructions

I do not. Very rarely against major teams like Barca etc.

Hi @Adrianight,
Do you think it works with FC Porto actual team?

Why not :) if you pick your first 11 according to the instructions about wings it should work.

Hey man! I'm Gala fan and I proud to see Gala save on UK based International forum Can you share Gala save results? What about OI's and trainings?

Sure i will take some for you and share it tonight. I could not find true opportunity to setup a special training plan so i let assistant to do that for me.

What is media prediction (season preview) for: Wisla Krakow, Galatasaray, Hamburg and QPR?
Did you use any transfers?

It was position 6th for Wisla, Championship for Gala, upped mid table for Hamburg and relegation position for QPR.
Had 4 championship all of them :)

this is cheat :D wow amazing tactic thx

So sad for that 1 goal diff lost championship, but it looks like you will get an easy championship current season,
good luck :)

after brexit United had to change their philosophy of building a strong team, they decided to go "English only".
View attachment 1187586View attachment 1187587View attachment 1187588
the tactic had to be good old fashion flat english fourfourtwo, unfortunately lost title to City in first season on goal difference(one goal!)

View attachment 1187589View attachment 1187590