God **** it so many good 4-4-2 tactics out there right now, gotta give this a go too then ;)

In your opinion which 442 is the best so far?

4-4-2 Conte from fm korea, you will find it on post 240 in the Tactics from different forums, its the one i have had most success with :D [h=1][/h]And then u have this one that also works very good :)

And of course all of knaps 4-4-2 :)

View attachment 28916
anyone any ideas? I am being killed. will stick with it as I believe in giving a tactic time, but this is crazy. Im lucky not to have lost by more goals in all those games and my attacks are long shots after many passes back and forth between the same two/three players.

Im really shocked and confused with these results also sorry. I never got 3 lost in a row before. Even tho Tottenham and Manu away should be a difficult start for West ham it had to be better. If possible can you show your starting 11? There should be something wrong i guess.

View attachment 1187671
anyone any ideas? I am being killed. will stick with it as I believe in giving a tactic time, but this is crazy. Im lucky not to have lost by more goals in all those games and my attacks are long shots after many passes back and forth between the same two/three players.

Im really shocked and confused with these results also sorry. I never got 3 lost in a row before. Even tho Tottenham and Manu away should be a difficult start for West ham it had to be better. If possible can you show your starting 11? There should be something wrong i guess.

Hey,

Like i said i'm going to keep going but ill post my starting 11 later. im sure its just because we played weak teams during pre-season.

hi. Have you tried to play with positive mentality?

Hi,

This tactic is working wonders on my save in the San Marino league, im playing with a positive mentality as well.

Last edited:
Hi,

This tactic is working wonders on my save in the San Marino league, im playing with a positive mentality as well.

Happy to hear it mate, im still winning everything after last patch too :)
Won scottish cup with semi professional alloa athletic lately :)