• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp blames players who wanted to leave for poor start to the season.

More...

so it's not the managers fault but the fault of players that didn't play? right...

Our future England manager ladies and gentleman.

Our future England manager ladies and gentleman.

Tell you what, for all his flaws i'd rather have 4 more years of Capello, than 4 years of Redknapp. Genuinely worried for england if he gets the job

if he becomes England manager will he blame losses on players he didn't call up? ;)

Tell you what, for all his flaws i'd rather have 4 more years of Capello, than 4 years of Redknapp. Genuinely worried for england if he gets the job

I'd much rather see what Moyes could do but I think he'd be wasted at international level. Sadly, the England job is football's equivalent of being the poet laureate.

Typical Redknapp, deferring the blame to cover his own backside. Where's the man motivator gone?

He'll be gone by the end of the season, already making digs at the chairmen. Ridiculous.

Typical Redknapp, deferring the blame to cover his own backside. Where's the man motivator gone?

He'll be gone by the end of the season, already making digs at the chairmen. Ridiculous.

He literally has nothing special about him, apart from the ability to spout bullshit that the media love. No offence i but really want you guys to have poor season so all his failings get shown up and he doesnt get the england job.

Rafa to take over at Tottenham by Christmas.

I'd much rather see what Moyes could do but I think he'd be wasted at international level. Sadly, the England job is football's equivalent of being the poet laureate.

Yeah a Scottish England manager, that would go down well.

Yeah a Scottish England manager, that would go down well.

couldn't care less about his nationality as long as he did the job well. Unfortunately can't say the same for other people who call themselves 'England fans'

Rafa to take over at Tottenham by Christmas.

No thanks, would rather Moyes or Ancelloti.

Would we have to pay off Ancelotti as he is still on 'gardening leave'?

couldn't care less about his nationality as long as he did the job well. Unfortunately can't say the same for other people who call themselves 'England fans'

Well you are obviously much more of a true 'England fan' than most........... Yeah.. Oh and there's the massive fact that he probably wouldn't want to manage England, but then again what Scottish guy wouldn't love to see England be succesful, yup.

Well you are obviously much more of a true 'England fan' than most........... Yeah.. Oh and there's the massive fact that he probably wouldn't want to manage England, but then again what Scottish guy wouldn't love to see England be succesful, yup.

so you want an English manager even if he's ****? What's wrong with having a Scottish manager (if he somehow wanted to that is). Moyes probably wouldn't want to but would do a good job

So you wouldn't take SAF as England manager?

No thanks, would rather Moyes or Ancelloti.

Would we have to pay off Ancelotti as he is still on 'gardening leave'?

what's wrong with Rafa? He'd be better than Redknapp that's for sure.

Can definitely see Moyes taking over when Redknapp gets sacked. SN will do everything in their power to stop that happening, though - or if it does, to ensure he gets the England job.

so you want an English manager even if he's ****? What's wrong with having a Scottish manager (if he somehow wanted to that is). Moyes probably wouldn't want to but would do a good job

So you wouldn't take SAF as England manager?

Well I'm half Scottish and half English and it doesn't take a genius to understand that it wouldn't work. But this is totally hypothetical, Moyes wouldn't manage England.

As for SAF, really? I mean, come on..

I don't have anything against foreign managers managing England, I just feel they do it for the paycheck more than the country.. I don't consider Scottish or Welsh foreign obviously, but that would just be strange..

Didn't realise I was the only one with the opinion that having a Scottish manager would be weird, my bad..

Back