Redknapp 'in running' for England

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
Please not Arry, well maybe arry could wheal and deal us to a world cup, that is his main talent after all/

Better than paying 30M£ for Veron.

Arry's a legend. Don't know how he'd be as an England manager.

Well, Redknapp has bankrupted nearly every team he's managed (Pompey and Southampton), so he might do it to Spurs, and then England. It would be hilarious!

Thats my dislike about him, but on the plus side if he manages England you don't have to buy players and put them on high wages.

Last edited:
He's far too annoying.

Well, Redknapp has bankrupted nearly every team he's managed (Pompey and Southampton), so he might do it to Spurs, and then England. It would be hilarious!
dont see how he could do to england, you dont buy players or offer them contracts...

still not convinced on him tactically, I question any person who says englands problems can be solved by a golden triangle of rooney gerrard lampard (didnt we try this before, with failed results?)

Oh Dear..

I can't believe I have to say this again. *Sigh*

Redknapp did not bankrupt anyone!

He is not in charge of the finances, just managing the team, he gives the chairmen a list of players he wants, and then the chairmen goes after them.

Its up to the CHAIRMEN if he thinks they can afford to pay for them and there wages.

It's there fault if they buy the players and they can't afford them, not Redknapps.

And I would bet everything I own on Spurs not going bankrupt, with Levy as our Chairmen we are financially sound.

Rant/

Last edited:
Oh Dear..

I can't believe I have to say this again. *Sigh*

Redknapp did not bankrupt anyone!

He is not in charge of the finances, just managing the team, he gives the chairmen a list of players he wants, and then the chairmen goes after them.

Its up to the CHAIRMEN if he thinks they can afford to pay for them and there wages.

It's there fault if they but the players and they can't afford them, not Redknapps.

And I would bet everything I own on Spurs not going bankrupt, with Levy as our Chairmen we are financially sound.

Rant/

Well put. On top of that, people are cherry-picking clubs. He hasn't only ever managed Pompey and Southampton, he managed West Ham and Bournemouth too, and they're not destitute.

Isn't Becks being groomed for a role in the FA though? Was in papers today

Great! i want Harry to get the job for 2 reasons: England will defo win the next World Cup and spurs will be ***** afterwards lol

Back