Redknapp keen on Chelsea's Cole

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says he would like to sign out-of-contract Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole but feels he has agreed to move elsewhere.

More...

i hope he comes to liverpool, we need a good winger + he's english :)

Cole, Modric, Sandro/Huddlestone, Lennon. Lovely!

Aye, i thought he'd already said he wanted Cole? Yeah, Liverpool apparently are interested in him also, bit old, and high wages, but if he could discover his old form,he could do very well. He always seems to score and do well against 'Pool. :/

if its major honours you want joey then come to united, going to pool or spurs is a step down ;) lol

Apparently Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool and United all want him.

if its major honours you want joey then come to united, going to pool or spurs is a step down ;) lol

banter :p

pretty true though, liverpool would probably be the club he'd last think about joining, but hopefully gerrard and carragher will persuade him ;)

banter :p

pretty true though, liverpool would probably be the club he'd last think about joining, but hopefully gerrard and carragher will persuade him ;)

gotta love a bit of banter here and there ;) lol

trueee but he also has Rooney, Ferdinand and Carrick in his ear for the next couple of months telling him to come Old Trafford ;)

very true, both points that is, aha.

fingers crossed he'll come to liverpool, then we'll get rid of the yanks and hire a decent manager who doesn't play 4-5-1 all the time :@

anyone find it funny it that joe cole could join pretty much any of chelsea's rivals and he wouldnt be hated for it. he just seems to be this player that virtually everyone likes. i'd love him at united

i dont think he will go to pool, proberly man utd. i did think he would go to spurs actually but ay never mind. your leaving abit of a legend joey cole but im dissapointed in you for leaving.

gotta love a bit of banter here and there ;) lol

trueee but he also has Rooney, Ferdinand and Carrick in his ear for the next couple of months telling him to come Old Trafford ;)
Can't ignore Carragher though :D vCan hear him in the stadium loud and clear

anyone find it funny it that joe cole could join pretty much any of chelsea's rivals and he wouldnt be hated for it. he just seems to be this player that virtually everyone likes. i'd love him at united

he is just a loveable guy ^^) :wub:

Honestly, i doubt he'll go City. He's a pretty passionate,honest player, and knows he won't get much time at City.

could you imagine that, Rooney in one ear and Carragher in the other. My advice Joey, buy some really good ear muffs! lol

Come to us Joey...Lure him with bait and promises of gravy

lets face it. he is a london lad so id assume a move to either tottenham or arsenal is probs more likely. sayin that, in my opinion, going to spurs, arsenal, liverpool or city would be a step down from chelsea so come to old trafford joey where your be treated like a king :)

Alot of Spurs fans have heard this with Harry quoting he would like to have Cole and alot have also questioned where he would fit in? Modric and Bale have been used on the left and have been succesful there and I would preferably have Bale used wide left as he is a natural left footer. This means Modric would move into the middle where we also have Huddlestone and Wilson Palacios/Sandro playing in the holding role. The only place left for Cole would be on the right but how can you drop Lennon with the season he had? We also have Bentley but he is a non starter and is behind Lennon.

I do like Joe Cole but we have a good midfield at the moment and I cant see him starting if we got him unless injuries come into the equation. Yes I know he will be on a free with Champs League experience but If its not broke dont fix it.

Back