Redknapp keen on Chelsea's Cole

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 2K
Alot of Spurs fans have heard this with Harry quoting he would like to have Cole and alot have also questioned where he would fit in? Modric and Bale have been used on the left and have been succesful there and I would preferably have Bale used wide left as he is a natural left footer. This means Modric would move into the middle where we also have Huddlestone and Wilson Palacios/Sandro playing in the holding role. The only place left for Cole would be on the right but how can you drop Lennon with the season he had? We also have Bentley but he is a non starter and is behind Lennon.

I do like Joe Cole but we have a good midfield at the moment and I cant see him starting if we got him unless injuries come into the equation. Yes I know he will be on a free with Champs League experience but If its not broke dont fix it.

I totally agree.

Hands off everyone. He will join ManUtd.(A)

apparently hes staying on at Chelsea ;)
we can say this all day, but what he actually said was, he is deciding his future after the world cup.

would like it if he stayed but a good thing bout him leaving is if he carrys on getting all these long injuries for the rest of his career then thats some wage money chelsea are saving letting him go

would like it if he stayed but a good thing bout him leaving is if he carrys on getting all these long injuries for the rest of his career then thats some wage money chelsea are saving letting him go

Injuries are nothing at Utd we had Owen,Rio and Hargreaves as long term injured players last season so doubt Fergie is worried about that. Fergie snap him up!!! But we already have Giggsy,Nani,Valencia,Park can see some fierce competition for starting 11 if he turns up at OT. As Arry said someone will get a very good player on a free.

Injuries are nothing at Utd we had Owen,Rio and Hargreaves as long term injured players last season so doubt Fergie is worried about that. Fergie snap him up!!! But we already have Giggsy,Nani,Valencia,Park can see some fierce competition for starting 11 if he turns up at OT. As Arry said someone will get a very good player on a free.

we have Giggsy, Nani, Valencia, Park yes but Joe Cole in my opinion is better than all of them.

Giggs plays a lot more in the center of the park now so i think if Joe came to United, he'd go straight out on the left with Nani, Valencia fighting for the right side, Park can and would play anywhere

He is well secretly coming to Birmingham because he wants to swing in crosses to a giant

we have Giggsy, Nani, Valencia, Park yes but Joe Cole in my opinion is better than all of them.

Giggs plays a lot more in the center of the park now so i think if Joe came to United, he'd go straight out on the left with Nani, Valencia fighting for the right side, Park can and would play anywhere

Valencia ftw

and isn't 'Arry interested in almost every player this time of the year..

Harry Redknapp said:
I like him... he's a treffic player

ryan i think it means **** the world :S im not up with all these hip slang words either XD

Joe Cole added to Spurs midfield wealth already would be awesome, definitely forming a CL team looking at the likes of Joe.

I think Nani is going to have a big season next year after his best season last year and then the World Cup. Next year Joe Cole and Nani constantly swapping wings mid-games, with skilfull dribbling and a goalscoring threat ad can both set up goals could be just what we need, then with the workhorses Park and Valencia to come in if we needed them to and Giggs just in case we could have one of the strongest and in depth midfields in the world.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

call me a **** but what does ftw mean? lol

For The Win.

LOL at **** the World XD

Last edited:
ryan i think it means **** the world :S im not up with all these hip slang words either XD

Joe Cole added to Spurs midfield wealth already would be awesome, definitely forming a CL team looking at the likes of Joe.

oh right lol

leave Valencia alone, he was awesome last season and is only going to get better

Alot of Spurs fans have heard this with Harry quoting he would like to have Cole and alot have also questioned where he would fit in? Modric and Bale have been used on the left and have been succesful there and I would preferably have Bale used wide left as he is a natural left footer. This means Modric would move into the middle where we also have Huddlestone and Wilson Palacios/Sandro playing in the holding role. The only place left for Cole would be on the right but how can you drop Lennon with the season he had? We also have Bentley but he is a non starter and is behind Lennon.

I do like Joe Cole but we have a good midfield at the moment and I cant see him starting if we got him unless injuries come into the equation. Yes I know he will be on a free with Champs League experience but If its not broke dont fix it.

What about Kranjcar, argubaly one of your best players before injury? You don't really need Cole tbh.

I agree, definately rather have Nani and Cole seeing as they can both play on either wing..

Don't know how reliable Metro is, but apparently he's signed for Arsenal already. Source

Don't know how reliable Metro is, but apparently he's signed for Arsenal already. Source

i highly doubt it, it would be all over the news and anyway, cole said he isnt making a decision on his own future until after the world cup

i highly doubt it, it would be all over the news and anyway, cole said he isnt making a decision on his own future until after the world cup

That's why I questioned the reliability. Love to see him at the ****.

Back