Redknapp praises positive Spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 2K
you wont even make it past the group stages

you talk about its rare to see honest fans...

why don't you just take the fact you lost!

Tottenham Hotspur are a better team than Manchester City...

Over 38 games

Fact

Tbh, Man City would have raped the transfer market if they would go in CL, so it's better for everyone not to have another Chelsea.
Also, we've been better than you. Point and it's over. We are there, you ain't.

Well Done Spurs, I backed them in another thread here to finish above man city and as a liverpool fan I will have no trouble at all supporting them when they play in europe, With tottenhams history in the game it's easy to be proud that they will be representing the country.

Chelsea won the league spending money
chelsea also had a very good squad to start of with. their bigs signs for the their first title were drogba, carvalho and tiago. it was actuallty the 05-06 they had their massive spree (aimed at winning the CL, not the league)

You are forgetting it comes down to a Best Placed playoff nowadays you could play someone in the quality of Lyon or Fiorentina if the finish the last spot in their respective leagues as I do believe Spurs will be unseeded

i hate both teams with a passion spurs more but you got to hold your hands up and say they deserved it.

You are forgetting it comes down to a Best Placed playoff nowadays you could play someone in the quality of Lyon or Fiorentina if the finish the last spot in their respective leagues as I do believe Spurs will be unseeded
apparently they roughly 50/50 to be seeded (so ive heard). gonna trawl uefa sit and see whats the craic

you wont even make it past the group stages

Says the resident forum psychic XD

Don't hate, Spurs deserve it and I hope they do well and progress through the group stages.

im not jealous actually, dont know whats gotten into you recently against me, anyway i dont think that they will succeed because they dont have the best squad to compete with some of the teams in there, and i dont think that they have the money to get in some really good champions league players,

Stop being a ******* baby mate. Your dirty club raped the transfer market and you STILL couldn't finish 4th. You sacked Hughes when you were in the top 6 and guess what you're still in the top 6 mate.

City haven't been in the top 4 as long as Spurs have in terms of days this season. Spurs play better football, they have better players and they deserved to win. And as for the money. Spurs are a HUGE club mate, they have a lot of money, they're moving into a massive stadium, they have big support.

You're being immature and rather pathetic to be honest there Joe. Your team didn't make it, deal with it lad. Act you're ******* age.

Tbh, Man City would have raped the transfer market if they would go in CL, so it's better for everyone not to have another Chelsea.
Also, we've been better than you. Point and it's over. We are there, you ain't.

They will rape the transfer market whether in CL or not.

Stop being a ******* baby mate. Your dirty club raped the transfer market and you STILL couldn't finish 4th. You sacked Hughes when you were in the top 6 and guess what you're still in the top 6 mate.

City haven't been in the top 4 as long as Spurs have in terms of days this season. Spurs play better football, they have better players and they deserved to win. And as for the money. Spurs are a HUGE club mate, they have a lot of money, they're moving into a massive stadium, they have big support.

You're being immature and rather pathetic to be honest there Joe. Your team didn't make it, deal with it lad. Act you're ******* age.

Mate,calm down.It's been cleared off now,there's no need for arguing.

Epic rant that is:wub:. Actually i agree with many points. Spurs are better this season and have more supporters than city. Biggest of them all they can sell all the tickets. Imagine biggest UCL night at city with Half empty stadium. Lol.

Haha sorry mate but it's a bit sad when someone shows how happy they are their club has done something great and someone just tries to shoot it down out of jealousy and bitterness. We all know City will win the league in the next few years, I dread to think what some of the fans will be like then.

Last edited:
Your right Deano i totally agree... i made the same point in fewer less aggressive words earlier in the thread (A)

Tottenham should be massively congratulated...

and for people to doubt their size and wealth of a club, they are massive...

with another point in their favour... Spurs bought their stadium built it with their own money

Man City inherited a free stadium that 'WE ALL' paid for with our tax payers money

shouldn't these rich bunch of wasters now all pay us back? ;)

Reading through this all I can say is blody **** Joe get over it. Deano well said mate.

At the end of the day Tottenham are:

A great team of players that work for each other which is more than can be said for City. You were never going to finish fourth as you have too many big personalties and a lack of English players. Redknapp had 8 Brits last night. You have had two managers and it could be three very soon.

Tottenham have shown a lot of spirit this season and deserve it ten times more than City ever would.

Well done Spurs. (H)

Back