• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham manager Harry Redknap insists this season ranks up with the club's best ever despite their failure to qualify for the Champions League again.

More...

They had a great run in the champs league and should be proud of their achievements there. It was always going to be tough to finish in the top 4 again with city continuing to spend big and having to balance league matches with champs league too. Hopefully they keep hold of their good players, strengthen (new striker a must surely) and come back fighting next season for what is going to be an all out war for top 4 places

Hmm, proud of their exploits in the CL, shouldn't be so proud of PL position. We'll have to wait and see where they end up but if I was a Spurs fan I'd be slightly disappointed in their performance in the PL.

I would say this has been spurs best season ever as they beat us at the emirates after being 2-0 up :( :'(

They also have had a very good champions league campaign untill Ade killled thier semi final dream ;)

They should be proud, but they need a goalscorer, maybe Lucas Barrios? I don't think they will get into the Champions League though, we are improving, Arsenal are still good, Chelsea are strong as ever, Man City are rich, and United....well, to be honest, they pwn :(.

They should be proud, but they need a goalscorer, maybe Lucas Barrios? I don't think they will get into the Champions League though, we are improving, Arsenal are still good, Chelsea are strong as ever, Man City are rich, and United....well, to be honest, they pwn :(.

Lucas Barrios to Spurs? Another inconsistent, occasionally brilliant, occasionally selfish and useless goalscorer? ;)

shows how far behind us they are if they are ''proud'' with 6th, and we are disappointed with 3rd.

He probably wouldn't want to go to Spurs, considering he's just won the German league.

I believe they have put a bid in for Klose..

If the Spurs manager was foreign and not 'Arry 'The media love child' Redknapp then his job would be under immense pressure. However because he is England manager-elect, the press will never say a bad word about him.

In terms of Europe their season has been amazing but it's been a poor season for them in the league compared to last season. Imo Bale and Modric may leave because they haven't made it into the champions league next season.

too right, this season has been one of Spurs's best season ever in my eyes.

Bullshit.

We've got considerably worse without a doubt.

Last season we scored bucketful's of goals thumping teams like wigan 9-1 and winning several games by 4 goals this season i think our biggest win was by 2 goals and we hardly scored any goals in the league.

Poor season, only appeared good because of the CL.

Bullshit.

We've got considerably worse without a doubt.

Last season we scored bucketful's of goals thumping teams like wigan 9-1 and winning several games by 4 goals this season i think our biggest win was by 2 goals and we hardly scored any goals in the league.

Poor season, only appeared good because of the CL.

One win in 13 tells it's own tale, and as I posted above, Redknapp based on current form, is lucky to still be in a job.

One win in 13 tells it's own tale, and as I posted above, Redknapp based on current form, is lucky to still be in a job.

That's whats really ****** me off with Redknapp.

Remember in the beginning of the season when we were 'title challengers' and then when results faltered, we had ' no right to be in the top4 due to the money city had spent'.

He constantly talks out of his ***. Can't wait for him to go to England.

That's whats really ****** me off with Redknapp.

Remember in the beginning of the season when we were 'title challengers' and then when results faltered, we had ' no right to be in the top4 due to the money city had spent'.

He constantly talks out of his ***. Can't wait for him to go to England.

pass, dont want him for england

Pfft, i dont want any manager who thinks playing the "golden triangle" of Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard is the answer

"4-4-2, Crouchy up front, Rooney next to 'im, Lamps and Stevie G in midfield, Aaron on the wing, luvvly jubbly"

Back