Reds Owners Ready to Put Faith In "Beloved" Kenny

connections with fans does not equal a good manager. what matters is whether he can do the actual job. i never said they were better, but all three have shown they are just as capable in their respective leagues and in the way they approach the game, all approch it in the same mentality that FSG are looking for in a manager

when was the last time he won the league? becuase last time i checked the game had changed a lot from when he was manager.

like i said dont get clouded by romanticism. there are managers just as capable of leading liverpool

having experience of the prem means nothing either, see roy hodgson

Hodgson had no experience with a top English club, and seen by how he went about tactically, he couldn't cope. Kenny, as seen from his first games, is clearly still capable, we've played the best football that we have in years.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

im not saying ditch him. but judge him on results, performances, tactics. Not becuase he is king kenny

Agreed, but being such an influence on the players will play an effect, see Carra, Gerrard, Dirk and Reina for example.

Hodgson had no experience with a top English club, and seen by how he went about tactically, he couldn't cope. Kenny, as seen from his first games, is clearly still capable, we've played the best football that we have in years.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Agreed, but being such an influence on the players will play an effect, see Carra, Gerrard, Dirk and Reina for example.
i'd like him to stay even as united fan, but he must get the job on merit. not becuase of links and history