reegs1036

Reaction score
Took me 4 days to get right and now I've cracked it.

It's a tactic designed for FC Bayern (Solely based on getting the best from the players in their best positions).

Team Instructions are already set.

Player Instructions are already set.

Simply load the tactic and pick your starting eleven.

I'm creating 40-50 shots every game (No matter who I play)...

I'm scoring over 4 goals per game and keeping bags of clean sheets. Let in the occasional goal, but never more than one in a game.

Just played Dortmund and finished with 86% possession and won 5-0. They recorded ONE shot.

Took me ages to get the best from Lewandowski and now he's knocking the goals at free will with Muller (who also took me many games to tweak).

The tactic is for the latest patch and the latest update which I got from this forum.

Some of you may still like to tweak the tactic and you may get better results than me by doing so. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this tactic.

If you think it's rubbish then please say so...I know tactics don't work for everybody. I've tried many from this forum and struggled with them all, which is why I've spent days winning games, losing games and drawing shed loads to find the right combination.

I can pick my eleven players. Hit start match, make a cup of tea or watch TV without the threat of losing. In fact I don't use touchline shouts, my assistant does the team-talks and I just sit back...Hit play game and win.

My assistant takes control of training but I assign the coach duties.

---------------------------- Neuer-----------------------------

---Lahm-----------Benatia-----------Dante-----------Alaba--

------------------Thiago------Schweinsteiger------------------

---Robben-------------- Muller-----------------------Ribery------

-------------------------Lewandowski-----------------------------

Thiago can be switched with Alonso if you wish. Alonso can also play the Schweinsteiger role and Schweinsteiger can play the Thiago role. Whichever works for you.

Robben and Ribery can be switched but I prefer them cuttin in on there stronger foot. (As shown above)

Please ask if you would like me to email you the tactic. AGAIN, you only need to pick your starting eleven once you import it into your game. No instructions have to be touched. (Unless you like to tinker around with stuff then that's upto you guys).

P.S. depending on the update on your game...You may find you have KROOS at your disposal with Bayern Munich. One can only presume he would be a beast in the Thiago role using my tactic. I have the latest update and KROOS is at Real Madrid...SADLY!!!

Took me 4 days to get right and now I've cracked it.

It's a tactic designed for FC Bayern (Solely based on getting the best from the players in their best positions).

Team Instructions are already set.

Player Instructions are already set.

Simply load the tactic and pick your starting eleven.

I'm creating 40-50 shots every game (No matter who I play)...

I'm scoring over 4 goals per game and keeping bags of clean sheets. Let in the occasional goal, but never more than one in a game.

Just played Dortmund and finished with 86% possession and won 5-0. They recorded ONE shot.

Took me ages to get the best from Lewandowski and now he's knocking the goals at free will with Muller (who also took me many games to tweak).

The tactic is for the latest patch and the latest update which I got from this forum.

Some of you may still like to tweak the tactic and you may get better results than me by doing so. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this tactic.

If you think it's rubbish then please say so...I know tactics don't work for everybody. I've tried many from this forum and struggled with them all, which is why I've spent days winning games, losing games and drawing shed loads to find the right combination.

I can pick my eleven players. Hit start match, make a cup of tea or watch TV without the threat of losing. In fact I don't use touchline shouts, my assistant does the team-talks and I just sit back...Hit play game and win.

My assistant takes control of training but I assign the coach duties.

---------------------------- Neuer-----------------------------

---Lahm-----------Benatia-----------Dante-----------Alaba--

------------------Thiago------Schweinsteiger------------------

---Robben-------------- Muller-----------------------Ribery------

-------------------------Lewandowski-----------------------------

Thiago can be switched with Alonso if you wish. Alonso can also play the Schweinsteiger role and Schweinsteiger can play the Thiago role. Whichever works for you.

Robben and Ribery can be switched but I prefer them cuttin in on there stronger foot. (As shown above)

Please ask if you would like me to email you the tactic. AGAIN, you only need to pick your starting eleven once you import it into your game. No instructions have to be touched. (Unless you like to tinker around with stuff then that's upto you guys).

So where is the download link so I can test this thoroughly? - their is no point in opening up a thread without a download link. I'm willing to test this and you will get a realistic view on how good this tactic really is, so release :)