Swestorys

Reaction score
Hi!

I have question:

Is it possible to remove a youth team for instance Man City U23 and replace them with a B club?

have a good weekend!

You can keep the u23s and just add b team in the lower leagues, i usually pick/move a vanarama north as a b team. (A team called Maine Road from the county leagues is ideal for MCFC, anyway).

You can keep the u23s and just add b team in the lower leagues, i usually pick/move a vanarama north as a b team. (A team called Maine Road from the county leagues is ideal for MCFC, anyway).

I've be thinking on this for my fm18 save.

I just need to use the editor to add feeder club Man City and change the other teams name to Man City B, using the same facilities, same board, or it will be automatic?

And how many B teams can i have?

And can i have a B team in another country?

I've be thinking on this for my fm18 save.

I just need to use the editor to add feeder club Man City and change the other teams name to Man City B, using the same facilities, same board, or it will be automatic?

And how many B teams can i have?

And can i have a B team in another country?

You can have a B & C team, and yes.

I was gonna go back and add Girona as my C team, but i'm already 2 season in so **** it.

You can see my Vanarama b team in the sidebar in the shot below

View attachment 80758

I did have a custom database a few fms ago, where i made all prem teams have a b team from the local "regional leagues" entered in the vanarama north or south, and let the kids fight it out... lol.

Wiked, but there's one catch:

The B team should behave like the Portuguese B teams, there is: the players can swap directly and do not need to wait one day.

Is it possible?

Wiked, but there's one catch:

The B team should behave like the Portuguese B teams, there is: the players can swap directly and do not need to wait one day.

Is it possible?

Yep, you can make them avaiable for 90 mins as you would for a reserve team or youth team, or you can send the player down the b team squad, as normal.

Just make sure you check the league rules for promotion, i have a rangers b team stuck in there division coz i didnt check.. lol

Yep, you can make them avaiable for 90 mins as you would for a reserve team or youth team, or you can send the player down the b team squad, as normal.

Just make sure you check the league rules for promotion, i have a rangers b team stuck in there division coz i didnt check.. lol

When 18 arrives i will contact you. Btw, are you an expert on the editor? I have a colossal idea...

My idea:

Qualifying: 96 teams

8 teams from the top 10 European leagues (80)
The other 16 teams come from the existing qualifying round in champions league, in august, so everybody as a chance.

1 group stage: - each team receives 5 million
3 teams per group (32 groups), divided by rank so it does not happen a Chelsea, Bayern, Barça thing.
only 2 games per team, random home or away.
Victory - 1.5 million
Draw - 1 million
Loss - 500 K

This way everybody receives money to be in the European competitions, at least 6 million, which is great for smaller teams

After this you have 32 teams qualified

2 group stage: each team receives 10 million
8 groups of 4 teams each, again divided by rank
Same prizes fro win, draw or loss

Now, after the 6 matches we have:
Winners of the group - Champions leagues quarter final
2nd placed - Europa league quarter final
3rd placed - UEFA league quarter final
4th placed - EURO league quarter final

As they received already at least 19 million, no money to be in quarter finals

Who passes the quarters and semis gets:

Champions League: 10 million
Europa League: 8 million
UEFA League: 6 million
EURO League: 4 million

The final:

Champions League: 20 winner, 10 looser
Europa League: 15 winner, 7.5 looser
UEFA League: 10 winner, 5 looser
EURO League: 7.5 winner, 2.5 looser

So, a teams that qualifies to euro competitions gets 6 million
A team that goes to the groups gets 19 million
The team get lost all games in the 2nd groups stage but wins the EURO league gets more 15.5 million to add to the 19 million and has more capability to hold the best players

What do you think? Is doable?

probably but you're looking at alot of work, the editors hideaway on SI will have a better idea how doable this is, some the continental cup rules can be iffy

probably but you're looking at alot of work, the editors hideaway on SI will have a better idea how doable this is, some the continental cup rules can be iffy

If i can get someone to build it, i have time to go to the details.

Let´s see.