csa99

Reaction score
can regens have brothers?
for example kolo toure's brother is yaya toure and they have eachother in their favourite personel but does this ever happen to regens?

Ive never seen it myself, though ive have had 2 players come through with the same surname and same date of birth (on cm03/04) but they werent linked as players in terms of liking each other. You could argue they were twins, but probably a random annomoly.

Last edited:
Haven't come across any brothers. But there have been some father-son pairs with the father being a real player.

Had plenty of players with the same surnames come through my youth academy, but don't recall having any with each other as favoured personnel.

i was wondering about the same thing the other day
but i doubt SI thought about it

speaking about regen sons, has anyone had a son who's a regen playing in the academy

ive never seen that b4 , post a screen ?

speaking about regen sons, has anyone had a son who's a regen playing in the academy

Not seen it on FM11 yet, haven't played long enough. I remember someone posting a screenshot of Frank Lampard Jr. And you could have had a son in FM10. But they didn't come up before 10-20 years into the game, usually at the club where the manager started of his career.

I'm sure SI haven't got rid of these features.

Did happen to me once. I bought a Czech regen called Petr Pumprla (in the Finnish Premier Division as JJK) and then the following season got an Ivan Pumprla join my youths - I had a look and the two were born in the same place as each other and were favoured personnel of one another! So yeah, it happens.