chrisgrogan

Reaction score
With the new 'Youth Candidate' system regens now appear from out of know where? Do they?
Hes a list with all the dates when a regen is created, it varies on country. They generate 3 months earlier than previously because of the new 'Youth Candidate' feature

Quote:

JANUARY
27.1 - Costa Rica
28.1 - Honduras, Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands Antilles, Suriname, St Vincent, Guyana, Grenada, El Salvador, Cuba & Bermuda

FEBRUARY
23.2 - Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzeg., Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, New Zealand, Georgia, Andorra, Albania, American Samoa, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Armenia & Malta

MARCH
2.3 - Mexico
7.3 - Australia, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine & Wales
12.3 - Austria & England
16.3 - Slovakia
17.3 - Belgium, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Cyprus & Indonesia
19.3 - Bulgaria, Slovenia & Romania
25.3 - Denmark & Netherlands
28.3 - Serbia & Spain

APRIL
2.4 - Argentina, South Africa & India
18.4 - Uruguay

MAY
7.5 - Mali

JUNE
6.6 - Barbados, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela & Trinidad & Tobago

AUGUST
20.8 - Sweden & Hong Kong
27.8 - Canada, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, U.A.E, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Macau, Yemen, Thailand, Tajikistan, Syria, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Palestine, Pakistan, Oman, Northern Mariana Islands, Nepal, N. Korea, Mynamar, Mongolia, Maldives, Macau (China PR), Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Guam, East Timor, Chinese Taipei, Cambodia, Brunei, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bahrain & Bangladesh
29.8 - Burundi

SEPTEMBER
2.9 - Malaysia
7.9 - Chad
18.9 - Chile
19.9 - Brazil
20.9 - Russia, South Korea & U.S.A
22.9 - Iceland & Republic of Ireland
24.9 - Finland
27.9 - Colombia & Singapore

OCTOBER
2.10 - African teams (I've found this to be true if you don't have any African xml's loaded. If you do then dates tend to vary)
7.10 - China PR & Norway
15.10 - Peru

NOVEMBER
1.11 - Belarus

this quote was taken from FM12 Regen Creation Dates - Page 2 - The Dugout Football Manager Community and The Dugout > Guides > FM2012 Newgen Creation Dates - The online Football Manager resource

Last edited:
do you know if this is the date they appear in genie scout also?

do you know if this is the date they appear in genie scout also?
yes they will appear on the day. I think these are like estimates from the website they said they generate 3 months earlier than previously. England i know is 12th or 13th.
smile.gif

I think it was the 13th for England and 18th for Italy. Basically a day later than the list.

I think it was the 13th for England and 18th for Italy. Basically a day later than the list.

i got this off The Dugout so there might be a few wrong i know that 12th is england not sure about italy. :D

Last edited:
i cant offer reges anymore, they want >30m for reges 16 year old

i cant offer reges anymore, they want >30m for reges 16 year old

to be fair, that's not much different from reality.

Niang? 10+ million
Zaha? Reportedly 20+ million

If you have a good relationship with the manager and the player and have some experience with negotiating, you can lower the fee.