rickypp7

Reaction score
so i have found some amazing potential regens in my save but i got no idea how to develop them or what stats they are lacking for their position and i would like some help. I know this is supposed to be in the show your regen thing but people never respond there so sorry to any mods

View attachment 294295 View attachment 294294
This was my 1st good regen find in my 6 year save the important part is hes english at the moment i am training his Pace on Hard workload tell me if there anything else he needs besides his physicals.

View attachment 294293 View attachment 294292
This guy i got from River Plate for 8 mil a bargain if you ask me im not training him on anything specific right now just basic center back defendtell me what he needs

View attachment 294290 View attachment 294289
I got him for 7mil i am training him as a ball winning midfielder i play him in the defensive midfielder position not sure what he lacks

View attachment 294288 View attachment 294287
Last but not least this was my first big money player that i got he cost me 9 mil a bit much for a 19 year old but im sure it will be worth it right now him training him on the basic Full Back all duties i think he needs alot of work on his crossing and dribbling maybe i should change my focus to one of those

Thanks to everyone who saw this speciali to those who actually responded once again I know this is supposed to be in the show your regens but i need people to help and no one ever responds to me in there

Hello, i am new here. i am girl, my bf likes Manchester, i want to buy him a gif, what would be cool?
I thought about 3d puzzle with Manchester, is it a weird gif for a twenty years old guy?

I think with the first guy, You should let him progress naturally with the stats he has and the potential he has, He should be a world class defender,

The second guy looks like her is coming along nicely,

The third guy, Looks like he has the same kinda stats that sergi samper and Sergio busquets has for Barcelona, Maybe work on his passing and marking

The fouth guy, like you said maybe work on his crossing abit more and he will be a good rb

Hope this helps :)

Yoblackcat