Regen - Dubbed The New Lampard

YatesyLaa

Reaction score
I just bought a regen, his stats are a bit pathetic but he is dubbed the new lampard, will he fulfill this potential?

he can possibly improve from now on, i mean, look at Dalla Valle, his stats aint nothing in the beginning but he turns out great.

he's only 16,
with the right training and mentor
I don't see why he won't become the next fat frank

lol a bit, invest in a head band and some hairspray lol, or a razzor

Just use something like Tugs Training because it gives good results if you cant make your own, very well.

I signed a regen dubbed the next Ballack, loaned him out to get a first team experience and he become awesome.

regen-wise, i admit u should start looking up to sporting cp from 2nd season, cuz it always have some young dude worth a signing

Ive got a guy dubbed the new Barzagli and Gerson was dubbed the new Lucio for a while.

I suggest you keep scouring France and Italy clubs and their youth sides...they invariably produce some gems...I got a regen who's 15 and dubbed "The Next Makelele"8-|

How did you get the england three lion badge on his nationality?? I've been trying to do find out how for ages now!! All i have got is the red and white cross!!

Please help????

i have so many young awesome germany players, last year half the team was made up of german youngsters. got quite a few scottish guys as well. but there never seems to be any good english guys... not idea why.

How did you get the england three lion badge on his nationality?? I've been trying to do find out how for ages now!! All i have got is the red and white cross!!

Please help????

Its of some megapack badge thing, i got every badge in the game i think, plus the internationals have their FA badges on them XD

I have never seen media comparisons on any regen, does this happen for every one of them or just the ones that are supposed to be exceptional

Is there any search you can do to find players touted as the next whoever