I've used 1.0 and 2.0 on previous editions of FM and it definitely make regens more unique. I'd actually forgotten about it though, so thanks for this.

I've used 1.0 and 2.0 on previous editions of FM and it definitely make regens more unique. I'd actually forgotten about it though, so thanks for this.

going to give these a try for once, where do you put it?

I got it from the original site here, which has instructions. I'm not sure if it only come into effect on a new game, or if it just adds them to the pool and future intakes will use them.

future intakes use them.

I bought a new laptop recently and had to move everything over from my old laptop, when i did this after reinstalling FM, the regens on one of my save went back to default and now I won't see the hair styles until my next intake!

Im using this for a while and i can actually memorize some regens face like an albino player that i had in my isle of wight save!!

Something's wrong in that island underground....oO)

I have been using this for a while, it varies more than the original. However I find it ridiculous with some of the regens, for example a 15 year old african with a massive beard haha. He looks like he's 40!!

I have been using this for a while, it varies more than the original. However I find it ridiculous with some of the regens, for example a 15 year old african with a massive beard haha. He looks like he's 40!!

Some Africans tend to lie about their age. They do this so the big clubs in Europe think they are great for their age, when in actual fact they're 25, not 15, and won't get much better than they already are.

They end up looking 50 years old by the time they hit '30'.

For example, I get the impression John Obi Mikel is actually in his 30's.

Guess it makes the game more realistic with the hair pack in that case :D

Do you keep the files it the olt hairpack no shirts folder within the the race folders??

sorry if this is a late post! but I have downloaded this to the correct folders so I have the 5 default folders plus the downloaded one which contains the other folders. I am currently in a save and have had two youth intakes now and still they haven't appeared. I know someone said you don't have to start a new game for these to work but I don't know why they aren't loading :(