MauroFM

Reaction score
Hello,

Found this in my game,

im not yet pretty related with which ones are regens and which ones aint...
cuz it's like my 1st time playing FM for like 3 seasons in a row xD.

found this guy, Ruslan Popov, seems pretty good for his age.

View attachment 16695

what you guys think?

Cheers.

He's a regen. You can tell by the picture and on history it says the year he started playing pro.
Also yeah he's pretty **** good lol!

mate, again, the "picture" of the "person" its in 3 dimensions (3d), not a real pic. therefore, its a regen

well, i dropped on him. Dinamo wanted 15M for him :O

his face tells it all. its obviously a regen

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

and btw, i would pay that 15m to get him if i had the budget. such nice regens dont come by easily

He looks good, looks like he is worth £15M

i know this is a bit off topic sort of how do u get the skin on the regens faces mine are blank ive downloaded the hair pack for them but it looks stupid with just the hair can someone try helping me out please

i know this is a bit off topic sort of how do u get the skin on the regens faces mine are blank ive downloaded the hair pack for them but it looks stupid with just the hair can someone try helping me out please
hey dude, before the link is closed, you must go to preferences menu and select real and generated pictures option under the show player faces options i think, its normally like bottom left hand side of the preference menu, a drop box will come down once selected with two other options! <)

you got far in football manager 2010

im still in november of 1st season

hey dude, before the link is closed, you must go to preferences menu and select real and generated pictures option under the show player faces options i think, its normally like bottom left hand side of the preference menu, a drop box will come down once selected with two other options! <)

ok m8 cheers ill give it a go cheers for the advice pal.....<)<)