NUMB3R44

Reaction score
Ok so lets say 13th March comes around and you are on the search for regens.
What are you guys looking for?

Most of the time the thousands of players dont have a star rating, what do you scout to ensure they have a scout rating when the regens show up?

Apart from cheating the best way is to just go to youth intake, highlight the fresh set of regens and scout them all at once.

On world overview> then transfers>then youth intake

There's no way to scout them all at once that way though. I just wait a little bit for players to get youth contracts, then change my filter for only players with youth contracts, then search down to a certain player value.

Alternatively, I adjust my view to attributes when searching, then order by a certain attribute and scout. I've found lots of great players ordering by determination.

I assign my best scouts to scout countries the day before their youth intake. I also have a few scouts assigned to all the international youth competitions.

The best way, (But also the longest) is to go into World>Transfers>Youth Intake and go through all the big clubs youth intakes on a countries intake day! :)

Where is youth intake?

Like Scotty said, you have to go through to each club and do it that way.

As for attributes to look for, solid physical and mental stats are what you want.

As for attributes to look for, solid physical and mental stats are what you want.

Especially determination, as it will mean they are more likely to reach their potential. Of course this improved with tutoring though!