No7Lukeee

Reaction score
Hi there, I've been very fortunate with Regens in my current Gladbach save and have been able to produce and steal a few good looking regens with 4 and a half/5 star potential ratings from my scouts.

But what I want to know is, If a regen has low natural fitness (lets say 7 or 8) Are they worth training up or not? I saw someone say natural fitness plays a big part in whether a player will be successful or not.

Also, I would like to know when a regen is able to step up to the first team, Is it bad if you chuck them straight into the first team at the age of say 17-18? Even if their stats suggest they're capable of being a first team player?

Thanks a lot in advance, And sorry if it's in the wrong section.

If the lads play well in the first team from 17 or 18 then keep using them. I had an CAM that I wasn't sure about when it came to first team football with my Swansea save so I loaned him to a club in the Blue Square Premier. That season he went on to score 16 goals in 21 games at the age of 18. He is now my leading CAM and he scored 3 goals in the CL final to give me a Quad. For the past 3 years I have declined £40+ million offers for him from Barca as a Messi replacement. It really depends on how you think they can do. I wasn't sure but he really impressed me that season so when his loan finished he went straight to my number 1 CAM.
View attachment 315323 View attachment 315324

But what I want to know is, If a regen has low natural fitness (lets say 7 or 8) Are they worth training up or not? I saw someone say natural fitness plays a big part in whether a player will be successful or not.
Natural Fitness is very low on my priority list. I consider Work Rate, Determination, player personality and mental stats in general to be far more important. But that's partly because of my playing style.

Natural Fitness mostly affects recovery times, which is not a big deal if you rotate. Low Stamina would be worse, since that determines how quickly the player tires during the match.

Also, I would like to know when a regen is able to step up to the first team, Is it bad if you chuck them straight into the first team at the age of say 17-18? Even if their stats suggest they're capable of being a first team player?
Not at all. Playing them in the first team makes them reach their potential faster. The sooner the better. In some cases you should even consider placing them in the first team before their stats are good enough.

People say you shouldn't be playing kids constantly in the first team until they're 19. Else you risk "burn out". Where they peak to their PA too quickly.

Last edited: