Kezza96

Reaction score
If this doesn't belong here, by all means delete/move the thread.

Thought I would show off a couple of the regens that I have in my youth team- Sinan Aksu was in the youth intake in the first season, Moritz Schutzbach in the 2nd. Schutzbach looks absolutely incredible at 14, can't wait to get both of them in the first team!

Thoughts on these guys? Feel free to use this as a thread to show the regens you have had so far.

View attachment 78905View attachment 78904

Wow they both look amazing!!! Havent had anything good myself yet as I'm 2 seasons deep with the mighty Bognor..

woooahh love to see some screenshots a few seasons later of them

Good potential and you posted first. Gonna do it next year.
Is Sinan half Turkish (Asking because second nationality players turn on my curiosity.)?

Last edited:
What happened to the regen faces :(

Good potential and you posted first. Gonna do it next year.
Is Sinan half Turkish (Asking because second nationality players turn on my curiosity.)?

Yeah, Turkish is his 2nd nationality. Speaking of Sinan, he has won 2019 European Golden Boy already...

How do you guys find these players?

Whenever I find a decent one they want like £96 million or something!!

View attachment 78478

So I just had this dude come through my already OTT ranks... seriously going to have a golden generation here and this kid will be my crown jewel so long as I can keep him! Already had PSG, United and City sniff around, which is never a good sign but could be if I don't finish in UCL spot :mad:

Just over a year since the last Sinan Aksu update. He's now worth £33m and rising, he's the European Golden Boy and he's scored 45 goals this season (2 games to go). All at 17.

And he actually has a face!

View attachment 78411

Last edited:
Ah love some of the freakishly sized players. The US seems to produce a few newgens like that. Not consistently, of course. But every now and again.

On an FM17 save in Mexico, I had a 6'7" American newgen striker and a 5'1" Canadian newgen playmaker.

Funny I started as Bognor too! I'm friends with a girlfriend of one of the players!