AIM10

Reaction score
REGENS

Regens they come in all sizes and colors. Everyone loves discovering the next Messi or Maldini. Youth Intake, at least for me is one of the most anticipated as I imagine it is for many others. On the other side it can be one of the most depressing if you scour the Northern and Southern Hemisphere and you fail to find even one good player although this seldom happens. You can the popularity of Regens as of this moment the http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-regen-show-off-your-regen-thread-fm13-2.html has 122 pages.

Of all these Regens which are the best? So here each week people will take players from the http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-regen-show-off-your-regen-thread-fm13-2.html and submit them here and people will vote on which player they think is the best. We will vote on players for different positions, based on a 4-2-3-1 formation, but first up the voting will be on players from a certain nationality from countries that tend to produce top talent. The countries will be Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Holland, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Uruguay and Wales and then on week for players of all other nationalities besides the ones just mentioned.

You can submit players from Monday-Saturday and Sunday the player will be announced.

So this coming Monday(27th May)-Sunday(2nd June) will only be players of Argentine Nationality. The players you post here don't have to be players from you game.

So this week you can start posting early and the sooner you post the more chance you have of getting higher votes.

Schedule:
Argentina: Winner Brazil: Winner England
France
Germany
Holland
Italy

Portugal

Wales

San Marino and Georgia
Spain and Russia
Uruguay and Japan
One week for all other countries not mentioned above, or if there are two countries for one week we will have to separate winners, one from each country.

And then one week for a every position regardless of nationality and it doesn't matter if they have already been posted. The formation will be a 4-2-3-1 with wingers/inside forwards.

Goalkeeper
Leftback
Centerback x2
Rightback
(All will defenders including GK will be done in the same week so; We will have these winners one GK, two CDs, one RB, and one LB during one week)

Center Midfielder x2
Attacking Center Midfielder
Attacking Midfielders Left and Right
Striker
(All midfielders and striker will be done during the same week so; there will be these winners, two CMs, one AM, one AML, one AMR, and the ST

Last edited:
just out of curiousity but isnt leaving out france and germany of the countries that tend to produce top talents a bit strange?

just out of curiousity but isnt leaving out france and germany of the countries that tend to produce top talents a bit strange?

Yes That is really odd, I totally forgot thanks for reminding me and I also thought we should be doing San Marino.

Edited the OP thanks again can't believe I forgot them.

Last edited:
Haha no problem just thought it was a bit odd, as i and countless of other people got top class regens from there, on my game it seems like Germany is the biggest talentmaker :)

Okay thought of another one last night the final edition I hope is Uruguay but if anyone has suggestions as I may have forgotten more.

But come on people it is Monday, anyone have any players???

brace yourselfes, the "nice edited regen" posts are coming.

This is really an interesting thread, but maybe you should remove the "has to be under 21 requirment" as that really restricts alot of people of posting, i would chuck in a player, but dont really got any class Argentinians tbh

This is really an interesting thread, but maybe you should remove the "has to be under 21 requirment" as that really restricts alot of people of posting, i would chuck in a player, but dont really got any class Argentinians tbh

Okay good idea.:D

Edited OP.

Sorry should be the last time I change rules but you can know submit players all week as we haven't gotten any this week so far so Monday-Saturday you can vote and submit players.

Last edited:

That is a really good regen, but really really sorry this week is only for Argentines but Germans will be coming up in a few weeks so you can repost it again then or I can post it when it is the week for Germans, which ever you prefer. But I really appreciated you posting so feel free to post as many as you want.:D

ZoomButt.gif

This Week is.....Brazil

​So everyone find those Brazilians

England Week

Knowing that a lot of you guys are English find some out of this world Regens!!!